Chapter Twenty One

It was my first kiss.

And I feel so happy that it was P'Pha who took it.

It's been three days since that were officially dating. I know that there will be a hard and complicated time but as long as we love each other, that's not a problem.

Today P'Pha send me to school before going to his work and the fairy angel gang saw me again going out of his car.

"Yo! Tell us already! Who's car was that?". Montree exclaim.

"My Father's car". I lie and not looking at them.

"Father's car? Seriously Yo?". Jae asks appearing out of nowhere.

"Y-yeah..." I respond.

-

After our morning class, we went to the cafeteria together to eat lunch. I order fried garlic pork with rice and pink milk.

While eating my phone suddenly vibrates. I took it and saw the name of the person I'm missing right now.

"Baby..." P'Pha said sweetly on the other line.

I stood up and walk away from my friends because I know that they're going to eavesdrop.

"P'Pha..." I said.

"Oh! Why you're calling me P'Pha again?". I know that he's pouting right now. If only I'm with him I'll kiss him! P'Pha is cute when he pouts.

"Aw! Then what do you want me to call you? Nong?". I joke. I heard P'Pha chuckle.

"Baby! Call me Love again". P'Pha demand. I control myself not laugh. He is being a kid.

"Alright Love". I said sweetly. 

"Baby you make melt". I just chuckle. 

"Anyway, Are you eating your lunch now?". He asks.

"Yes. I'm actually eating when you call".