Chapter Thirty Four

Phana's Point of View

"Pha, are you sure about this?". James asked.

"If only I have a choice but you know P'Sandra  will not like it, If I turn down the project". I said before letting out a deep sigh.

"But Wayo will surely won't like this". Bew said as he put a beer in our table.

"I know, She's been bugging us since he found out that I'm dating Wayo and kept on saying that she wanted me back. Of course, I won't leave Wayo for her. I love him and I'm very happy with him". I said as I drink my beer.

"We know that, Pha". James utter.

Today, I got a message from P'Sandra, She is my manager since I entered the modeling and acting career that I will be working with Manee again. Since that magazine was released and when she admitted that we're ex-couple everyone became curious about us and some are shipping us so hard. 

This makes My Wayo got jealous and a little bit of possessive. I don't have a problem with that, It actually makes me very happy.

Wayo is kinda busy today that's why Bew and James invited me for a drink. It's been awhile since we went out. They even asked permission first to Wayo before asking me. They knew that I spend time with my boyfriend every day off.

-

Wayo's Point of View

Knock Knock Knock

I look at the clock as I heard a knock on my door. It's already ten in the evening and who the hell is knocking on my door?

I'm sure It's not Ming, He is with P'Kit tonight and P'Pha went out with his friends. I close my book and went to the door to open. 

"Baby..." P'Pha utter as I open the door.

"P'Pha, what are you doing?". I asked. 

"I miss you". He said and suddenly hugged me tightly

"Are you drunk?". I ask as I smell alcohol. P'Pha is still hugging me but managed to close the door as we entered my room.

"No, Baby. What are you doing?". He asks as he releases me from the hug.

"I'm still studying". I replied. We entered my bedroom and he sat down at the edge of my bed while I went to my study table to continue what I'm doing.

"It's already late". He said. I turn to him.

"Are you going sleep here tonight?". I ask.

"Hmm, I want to but you're studying". He sounds sad. I stood up and walk towards him. I sat beside him and I kiss him on his nose. He startles but he suddenly smiles.

"I miss you too P'Pha. You can sleep here tonight". I said making him grin.