Chapter Forty Two

"Yo! Is there any problem?". Mich asks as she places our food on the table.

"Hmm, Yesterday someone handed me a paper bag with chocolates and pockeys inside". I respond and the gang looks confused.

"And who is that someone? Is it Park?". Montree asks with worry voice.

"I-it's not Park but someone I don't even know". 

"Then why chocolates and pockeys? How did he even know it?". Jae said and I just shrugged my shoulder.

"E'Yo you got creepy stalkers every day". Fatty commented.

"We still have to find the person who posted the photos". Nate said and the gang nod.

After eating lunch, The gang and I decided to go back to our classroom but while walking to the room some students who passing by look at me strangely. Did that unknown person post another photo?

I look down and just continue walking to the room. Just then I bump into Fatty's back when they suddenly stop walking.

"Aw!". 

"Sorry, E'Yo b-but..." Fatty did not finish what he is saying when I suddenly saw what's on the board".

I walk closer to the board and the gang follows behind me.

"Who the hell wrote this?". I blurt out.

WAYO YOU ARE MINE! LEAVE PHANA AND BE WITH ME!

"E'Yo! He is getting creepy...really". I heard Montree muttered.

My friends help me erase the writing on the board before the class starts.

-

"E'Yo, wanna go home with us? I bought my car today". Nate asks.

"Sure!". I said and start putting my things inside my bag.

While we're walking down the lobby my eyes caught the guy who handed me the paper bag. I immediately walk towards him. He looks startled at first but then he flashed a smirk on his face when he realizes that it was me.

"Excuse me P". I said.

"What is it, N'Wayo?". He asks and my friends suddenly walk towards us and stop behind me.

"Did someone handed you that paper bag before giving it to me?". I ask.