Chapter Twenty Eight

I'm currently watching P'Pha having a photoshoot with Manee. The photoshoot became intense now. There's a lot of skinship. I can see that P'Pha is uncomfortable. He move away immediately everytime the photographer switch their position. P'Pha kept on glancing at me, I just flashed a smile at him.

Right after their photoshoot finish he went to me and hold my hand.

"P'Pha, you're so handsome today". I said and he gives me a smile.

"Just today?". He pouted.

I chuckled and playfully smack his arm.

"Of course you're handsome as always but today, you're more handsome. The hairstyle suits you". I commented and he suddenly pulled me close to him and kissed me on my cheeks.

"Handsome only for you, baby". He whispers making me giggle.

"Pha, can I talk to you?". 

We're both startled as we heard Manee's voice. We turn around to face her.

"What is it?". P'Pha asked her. 

"I want to talk to you, Alone". She responded.

"We can talk here." P'Pha insisted but it looks like Manee is stubborn.

"No, I said alone". She said raising her voice.

I look at P'Pha and nod at him. I trust P'Pha anyway, he won't do things that will hurt me. He looks at me and gives me I-don't-want-to look. I hold his hand.

"Just talk to her, P. I'll wait for you here". I said. He kissed my forehead before walking away.

-

Phana's Point of View

"What now Manee?". I asked her. She turned to face me.

"Are you out of your mind, Pha?". She asked.

"No". I replied.