Chapter Forty One

Today, I feel very weird. Everyone is staring at me and I don't even know why. As we're walking to the cafeteria with the gang I hear some students murmurs as I pass by them.

"What the hell..." I muttered.

The gang turns to look at me.

"What happened, E'Yo?". Montree asks.

"Nothing, b-but why everyone is looking at me? like I murder someone?". I ask in curiosity.

They all look around and they furrowed their brows. 

"I wonder why...". Nate said.

"Maybe they like you, E'Yo!". Fatty said and earned a smack from Montree.

"Ouch! E'Bitch!". Fatty shout at Montree.

"Let's sit first". Jae said as he pushes us to the vacant seat.

Jae and Nate went to order for our foods and I left with Montry, Zee, Mich, and Fatty. We're talking about something when Zee suddenly interrupts us. He shows us his phone and my eyes widen as I saw what's on the screen.

It's a photo of me and P'Pha. He is kissing my forehead at the dorm parking lot.

"What the heck! Who took this?". I muttered.

"Well, It's from unknown, Ai'Yo". Zee said.

The photo was posted on our campus gossip site. I scroll down to see the comments and I feel a little scared when some of P'Pha's fan was commenting bad things. There is already a thousand likes and hundreds of comments.

"Oh! Is that Wayo from Med Department?".

"What the heck! Is P'Pha a gay?".

"He is dating that ugly boy?".

"He can't be with Phana maybe he did seduce him".

"I did not!". I blurts out.

"I wonder who took that Ai'Yo, maybe that's why people are looking at you". Montree said.

We immediately eat our food as soon as Jae and Nate arrived. After that, we went back to our classroom and we're still wondering who posted the picture. Just then, another picture was posted.

It's us again. Holding hands while P'Pha looking at me. 

This was when we went out to buy some midnight snacks.

"Oy! What's with this again?". Fatty said.

A student from Med Department named Wayo is dating an Actor named Phana Kongthanin.