Chapter Thirty Two

Phana's Point of View

I could tell that Wayo also feels nervous as we drive to there house. He's been asking me every minute If I'm alright or what. He even assures me that his parents will like me.

After an hour, we arrived at their house. Wayo is surely from a wealthy family. There are three guards standing at the gate. They open the gate as soon as they saw Wayo. I even heard them calling him 'Young master'.

"I'm getting nervous, baby". I uttered as we slowly enter the house. Our fingers intertwined and I look at him. He smiled at me.

"I'm here for you, P'Pha. Don't worry". He said and we suddenly heard someone clearing his throat. We lift our heads to see and My heart suddenly beats so fast as I saw a familiar face.

"Daddy! Mommy!". Wayo shouted happily to see his parents walking towards us.

I let go of his hands so that he can hug his parents. He runs towards his mom and she welcomes him with a big tight hug. I smiled seeing how my baby really looks like a baby while in his mother's arms.

I immediately wai as soon as his parents turned their gaze to me.

"Mom! Dad! I want you to meet my boyfriend, Phana Kongthanin". He introduced.

-

Wayo's Point of View

After I introduced P'Pha to my parents. My dad excused himself for a while to take an important call. So here we are now, In our living room.

My mom kept on asking P'Pha about this and that. She even told P'Pha how she likes him and even saw alot of magazine with his face on it.

"You know what, Pha. I knew that my son is not interested in girls since he was a kid". My mom speaks as P'Pha listens to her.

"How come mom? I don't even know that I'm not interested in girls until I met P'Pha". I said.

"Well, I don't know too but I can feel it. Maybe because I haven't heard you talk about girls before and I haven't seen you approach girls". She responded.