Chapter Thirty Nine

Phana's Point of View

It's been three days since I last saw my adorable boyfriend. It's been three days since we went home from our vacation and I already miss him so bad.

"You look lost, Pha".

I came back to my sense when I heard Bew's voice. I lift my head and look at him.

"You look lost, What's the problem?". He repeats.

"N-nothing, I just miss Wayo". I replied. A smile flashed in his face.

"My friend, you're really in love". He said.

"You're right". I muttered.

"You know what Pha, I'm really happy that you finally found someone that can make you happy. I mean, Your smile is different now. Blooming and I can see in your eyes that you're very in love". Bew said and It makes me feel happy.

"Thanks, Bew". I said with a smile on my face.

No words can describe how happy I am that I met Wayo in my life. He can make me happy and contented. He can make me miss him like crazy.

-

It's already three in the afternoon and we have thirty minutes break before filming another scene. I took out my phone from my bag and immediately dial Wayo's number.

"Hello, P'Pha?". I smile as I heard his excited voice.

"My baby, I miss you". I respond and I hear him chuckle.

"Psh, P'Pha!". He muttered and chuckle again.

"Why? I'm just missing my baby. You don't miss me?". I ask.

"Of course, I do. How's your work, P?". He asks sweetly.

"I'm tired already, I need my vitamin".

"Aw! Vitamin? What vitamin, P?". He asks. Seems like he's worried right after he heard the 'Vitamin' word.

"Vitamin Wayo, babe". I respond and smile. There's no voice coming out from the other line. I know that he's pouting right now.

"Still there baby?". I ask.

"Ugh! P'Pha! You and your cheesy lines, you're making me blush!". He said and that made me laugh. Oh! My Adorable Boyfriend.

"I know you like it". I chuckle. I like teasing him.

"I do like it, so much". He said making me blush too. If only he is with me right now, I will kiss him like there's no tomorrow.

"P'Pha, don't work too much. My prof will be here soon and one thing, stay away from Manee as much as possible after your taping". He said. I smirk and nod. I like it when he's being possessive.

"Don't worry baby. Listen to your prof, alright? I'll see you soon. I love you". I said.

"I love you too, P'Pha. Bye!". He said before ended the call. I'm about to put my phone back to my bag when I saw a familiar figure beside me.

"How sweet!". She said while crossing her arms over her chest.

"What do you want, Manee?". I ask with a cold tone. She smirks and walks closer to me so I step back making a few distances away from her.

"Pha, Are you really in love with that kid?". She asks.

Why is she being stubborn?