third person POV

Water drips down the pipes hanging from the ceiling. The only light given is coming from a small window on the roof. The floor is covered in debris. It stinks.

Nataly's dad is chained to the wall. Two men open a door in the corner. They come, unchain him and drag him to another room.

I have to escape. Nataly's waiting for me, but how? I'm so heavily guarded.

No matter. I will find a way.

They drag him into a room. This room is more spacious, there are pipes along the ceiling and there are chords and powerlines  running across the floor.

They pull off his blindfold and he sees Dr. Reynolds walking towards him from across the room.

"Ah, John. How wonderful to see you again. It's been what? Four years?" Reynolds clapped his hands, delighted.

John stayed silent. He despised this man. He cost his family a home, friends, he had cost them a normal life. Now his daughter was free. Unless this man found out where she was...

"I just thought I ought to tell you that Ron has found something about your daughter's whereabouts," he smiled evilly.

"So you took me out of the comfort of my cell just to brag about knowing where my daughter is," John sneered, but he kept a calm tone to his voice.

"Yes, because think about all the trouble you have put my company through," Reynolds kept smiling.

"What? You weren't able to find any other labrats?" John's anger was getting worse by the minute.

"We have come up with a concoction that can access the entire mind. We would use it, but your daughter would make a wonderful test dummy," Reynolds sat down on a wooden crate.

"Just because I didn't pay your stupid fund for your stupid science lab?" John sneered.

"Yes, just because of that. I had to wait three years for my dream to come true," Reynolds was still smiling at John like he was an old friend.

"So you're going to cost me a happy family and my daughter just because I gave you a three-year setback?" John's temper was about to be lost.

"You didn't know how we would be changing the world. Now, we're going to change yours," Reynolds stopped smiling.

"What did you find?" John sneered, no calm in his tone this time.

"Ronald?" Reynolds called. The man that had taken him away the other night walked into the room holding the laptop that had kept all hisfiles and locations for the past four years. So many places where they would've been safe, so many options on that computer.

"We accessed your recent activity on this laptop. He keeps all his locations and other files on this laptop here. Recently, he has ordered a ticket to London. The flight was scheduled for yesterday morning. When we captured you, we checked you and we found no ticket. And you aren't a man who would leave valuable things lying around. So I have a hunch he sent his daughter to London," he finished.

"And his wife?" Reynolds asked.

"She was gone for months now. She must have left to London already to start off fresh. That was your plan, wasn't it, Stone? Go off to London, forget about everything, they'll never find us there?" Ron chuckled.

"You must be real stupid to think that just because your daughter leaves the country, we're going to stop looking for her. We won't stop looking until she is strapped down in one of our experimental chairs," he sneers in John's face. John glares at him.

Ron chuckles and steps back.

"Men, set up a party of 5, we're going to London. And you two, send him back to his cell," Ron turns and walks away.

"Oh Nataly, here we come," he sings in an deadly sing-song voice.