Niall's POV

I woke up early the next morning.  I look to the other side of my bed and there's Nataly.

Her eyes are wide open and her mouth is set into a frown.

"Wow, you're actually here, " I whisper bitterly.

My voice still isn't strong enough.

"What's that supposed to mean?" she says, her eyes still focused on the rain falling outside the window.

"You know exactly what it means," I say looking up at the ceiling.

She turns to me.

"Oh sorry are your socks not warm enough?" she snaps.

"Where are you disappearing to with Liam everyday?" I turn my face to look at her.

"I can't say," she says, sitting up and holding her knees to her chest. She looks towards the window and a tear slides down her cheek.

I sit up and scoot next to her and wipe it away.

"Nataly, you need to tell me. This isn't just happening to you and Liam. There are seven other people involved," I tell her.

"Here's as much as I'm going to tell you, right now, everything is revolving around me and Liam. We're the ones out in the open. Right now, it's all about me and Liam," she says, looking me in my eyes.

"Well to me, it's all about me and you," I whisper.

She stares at her knees.

"And it's kinda hard making that dream come true when you're not even here," I continue.

She still doesn't say anything.

"You asked for a day Nataly and I gave you three more. I think you've had enough time to think this through," I keep going.

She looks up at me.

I lean in until our faces are only inches apart. I break that distance and her lips meet mine.

Finally, I think.

I break away. She seems shocked.

"Sorry, I-" I start to apologize.

She kisses me again. When she pulls away, I can't help the goofy grin from spreading across my face.

"You should tell me to shut up more," I grin.

She laughs softly.

"Go back to sleep, Romeo," she says before turning and going to sleep.

I closed my eyes. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs. Stone walks into the room holding my breakfast.

"Mrs. Stone, I can walk to the kitchen now, you don't have to keep feeding me breakfast in bed," I say, propping myself up on my elbows.

"Don't worry about it, dear. And you can call me Linda," she smiled warmly at me. She looks at Nataly.

"Oh my gosh, she's still here?" she says, looking shocked." She would've been gone by now," she says as she walks out the door.

I start to eat in silence. Nataly wakes up and looks at the food.

"Come here, I saved you a piece of bacon. Or two," I said, letting her steal some of my bacon.

"Oh My Carrot! Lads, Niall's sharing his food! And it's bacon!" Louis yells from the doorway.

"Oh My God, you can't be serious," Zayn and Liam join him in the doorway.

"Nataly! Nice to see you again!" Louis says cheerfully, but he still has a little bitterness in his voice.

"Hey, Liam," I say.

"Hey there, Nialler," he half smiles. I smile back at him.

"Where's Harry?" I ask as I shove more eggs into my mouth.

"Up in our flat, sulking. Cat hasn't come out yet," Louis answers.

"I'll go talk to her," Nataly starts to get up but I grab her wrist and pull her back onto the bed.

"Oh, no you don't! You're mine for the rest of the day," I say after swallowing my eggs.

"Hey, no fair mate! You have to share with everyone!" Louis complains, jumping on the bed and trying to remove my grasp from Nataly's wrist.

"Niall doesn't share!" I yell at him, laughing.

Zayn and Liam are going up in laughter, and it's not long until their on the floor laughing.

"Boys there's a person attatched to this wrist, you know!" Nataly squealed in between laughs.

Louis let go of Nataly's wrist and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm Niall and I lurve Nataly more than I love my food!" Louis imitates me.

Zayn and Liam, who had been recovering from their laughter, broke into laughter again.

"Louis, your breath smells like carrots! Get off of me!" Nataly yells as Louis pressed his cheek to hers.

"No Nataly! I love you!" he says as he gives her a big kiss on the cheek.

We sat there laughing. It was good to have old goofball Louis around again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Things went back to normal... sort of.

Catelyn was still locked up in her room.

Harry was still depressed about it.

Nataly and I spent loads of time together. I guess she chose to gives us a chance.

When she wasn't with me, she was in Liam's flat, working out how to keep us safe and all that spy business.

It kinda went back to how it used to be. Except for those big things like the spy and Reynolds and me and Nataly dating (Louis teased me when I said that) and Catelyn pretty much erasing herself from everything.

But it was better than how it was before.