Chapter Twelve: The School Bus

There was a ringing in my ears and I can taste something in my mouth. The familiar iron taste told me it was blood, I stood up from under the seat and took a look around. The roof of the school bus was hone and so was our school, it was nothing but rubble now. I see my friends head pop and it looks like Michelle is yelling at me. I couldn't hear her over the ringing in my ears but she seemed furious. I saw that everyone had blood coming from their heads Eli came up to me, I didn't understand anything of what he was saying. I started to hear their voices and they were yelling.
"Lee!"
"Ah what Michelle!"
"You jackass what the hell you don't check if they had gas!"
"I just assumed they would and why are you yelling!"
"Probably because my ears are bleeding! All thanks to you!"
Dominic stood up and said in a whisper surprisingly "Guys we need to leave that noise definitely attacked some soulless."
I said proudly "Not if that explosion didn't kill them all!"
Michelle started to speak in a normal tone "Where is Eli guys?"
I looked around an I I could feel the worry expression form on my face "What the hell, he should have been right here, where did he go?"
Michelle looked at me with the same worried expression " Maybe he went to the rubble to look for Grace."
Dominic looked at us both then we started running to where our school use to be. The area still had dust everywhere and I saw where our cafeteria used to be. I saw a dark figured kneeled over the rubble.
"Eli, I'm sorry. Trust me Grace didn't die in vain. We will live in her memory. Come on let's get going."
"That's so sweet Lee, but let me tell you something."
"Wait who the hell are you? You're, not Eli."
"Wow, you don't remember me, well it Serenity."
"Dominic! Michelle! RUN SHE GOING TO KILL US!!!"
Michelle screamed and I heard a hard thump and two bodies fall.
"So Lee, let me show you how serious I really am now."
She placed her pistol against my stomach.
"Do do you think I have bullets now Lee?"
I looked at the gun and then at her, I nodded my head yes and then there was a bang.I held my side as I fell to the ground holding my side. Blood was gushing out of me now and Serenity yelled to someone and one of henchman knocked me out.
------------------------------------------------------
I woke up in a strange room and saw my comrades there with me. They all head blood pooling from their heads. The room we were in was made of brick, and there were gaps in the wall to where I could look out, I went to peek my eye through when Eli tugged at my shirt.
I tried my best to do a low whisper "what's wrong I just want to see where we are that's all."
He pointed at Dom who had a scratch mark just above his eye. I finally put two and two together and realized when he looked through the hole they had cut him.
"Is everyone okay"
Everyone shook their heads yes.
"Why is no one talking Michelle?"
"Because when Dominic started talking they came in here and kicked him around." i started to stand up but I was greeted by a sharp pain in my side. I lifted up my shirt and saw the bullet hole Serenity gave me. Michelle had a worry expression on her face I knew she was wondering if it was going to get infected. Since it looked liked we were going to be here a while I started to examine my surroundings. Everyone had a pair of shackles on except me. This looked weird but before I could ask someone, the door swung open. It was  Serenity, she had a huge grin on her face "Lee can you please stand up we have some business to attend to."
Everyone looked at me, they all looked scared for me " Alright I'll go, if i don't come back I'm dead."
"Lee, don't be so morbid you won't die maybe."
So we started walking down a corridor and there were no windows or doors just walls.
"Where are we? Are we still in Wildwood?"
"Lee, you know i can't tell you that, so know here is your bow and thirty arrows. Now please go to that door and fight."