Chapter Nineteen: The Death

The guy who had just hit me started dragging me into the hotel.
"Come on, we have something to talk about."
I looked to where Michelle was hiding and made eye contact with her. I mouthed to her to run away so she can live. I regretted that I should have asked for help but I'm not letting her die because of me. He closed the hotel doors and in one swift motion threw me against the wall.
"Hey, what is that for?"
"I just found my new punching bag guys."
He chuckled before picking me up above his head.
"Let's see how far I can throw him."
Once I git the floor I started coughing up blood and wheezing.
One of the other men spoke up: "Dude I think the kid had enough, you're going to kill him."
The guy who said this was young, more around my age than anyone else there.
"I'll say when he has had enough."
Then he kicked me in the stomach and I tumbled crossed the room.
"What the hell do you want to know! I will tell you!"
He stopped right over me,
"I don't want to know anything."
I saw the looked into his eyes and he looked psychotic. He just wants to just unleash his anger on something and I was that something. He picked me up and slammed me against the wall. I was tired of this so I spit my blood on his face. He dropped me to the floor.
"That was a cheap move kid now you're in trouble."
I smirked and grabbed the last arrow tip from my pocket, I was so happy I still kept one. Then he charged at me, I dropped to my k knees and shoved the arrow tip in his throat.
Everyone all held out their handguns and pointed them at me.
"Hey!"
We saw two shadowy figures walk down. It was Nini and Lauren, my face dropped, I thought they died how are they here. Nini spoke with a sadistic smile shining brightly on her face: " We almost died but, we didn't and know we can get our revenge."
Their clothes were torn to shreds and they had bites and scratch marks all over them.
Michelle chuckled: "Yeah, by the looks of you guys I say you basically died."
Nini pulled out her handgun and shot Michelle.
"Wow, that fell really good, she was annoying."
"What the heck Nini! Calm down please!"
Lauren grabbed her handgun and placed it on my head. The feel of the cold metal on my forehead sent shivers down my spine.
"So are you ready to die."
I looked into her eyes and nodded. I grabbed the barrel of the gun and BANG!
All of the guards stood in silence in the room. I manage to grab the gun and shoot Lauren, she had a look of disbelief in her eyes.
Nini ran to Laurens lifeless body: "Please don't leave, stay with me, talk to me."
Lauren started to talk but was choking of blood that was now coming out of her mouth. She fell down on to the floor and died.
Nini yelled: "What the hell just happened here!"
I spoke, trying to antagonize her: "Don't place the gun on someone's body, their response time is much faster than the attacker."
One of the beefier guards grabbed me and threw me against the wall. I threw the gun on top of Michelle's body."
"Boss what should we do with him."
"I'm going to kill him, first his hands, then his eyes, and finally when your begging for mercy. Will abandon you here all alone in the dark to bleed out."
I spoke calmly and slow: "You sure that is what Lauren would want?"
"Shut your filthy mouth right now."
"I mean I shot her, maybe you should shoot me." I hoped that I was anger her just the right way.
"You know what that's what I'm going to do."
"It might be a little early but, what are you going to do with her body. I mean she could be good Soulless bait." I felt like I meant be digging deep but I need to hold her attention.
"You talk a lot of trash for a dead man."
"That's what you think Nini"
BANG!
Nini fell down to the ground and I chuckled.