Moments- Chapter One

Today was the day. I was getting married to an amazing man, but honestly, I didn't know if he was the right one. I mean, don't get me wrong, he was an amazing guy, but I didn't know if he was the one. Secretly, I was hoping someone would stop the wedding, but nobody I knew would do that, especially because they thought me and my fiancé were perfect.

Crap! I thought as my mother opened the door to my hotel room. "Honey, it's time to go." She said. "Mom I don't think-"I began, but she cut me off. "Erin, honey, now's not the time! We have to go down now." She said to me. In a matter of ten minutes, I was standing in front of my fiancé, holding his hands. "If anybody objects to the joining of these two people, speak now or forever hold your peace." The pastor announced. Everyone was silent, looking around. Suddenly, the doors swung open and Zayn ran in.

"Is it too late, am I too late?!" he said out of breath. I turned and smiled, as he ran up to me. "Please tell me I'm not too late!" he whispered. I shook my head and he laughed. "I made a mistake letting you go. Please, please give me another chance!" he said. Everyone gasped in horror. I looked around at everyone. "Zayn..." I said quietly. I took off my heels. "I'm not ready to be married." I announced. My mother looked at me with a disgusted look, as did my fiancé's family. "I'm sorry." I said, walking away with Zayn.

This isn't where my story begins though. It isn't even close.

A/N- Okay, so this was the first fanfic I've ever written, and I wrote it when I was like, 12, so its a bit cheesy, but It'd still mean a lot if ya'll read this! -P