Moments- Chapter 25

Authors Note: PLEASE PLEASE take click the link in the comments. It's a supperrrr quick survey about the baby! I narrowed it down to 2 for boy and girl, and 4 for the little girl's middle name, AND you can chose if its a boy or girl so pleaassseee take the survey! <3

"You'd better be kidding me." My mother said, from over the phone. "No mom... I'm not." I said. "And I'm guessing its that stupid boy's too!" She hissed. That was it. "Shut the hell up!" I said. "Excuse me?" "I said, shut up! I understand that you're still pissed that I left the wedding for Zayn, but seriously. If you think any boy is stupid, it should be Jake!" I said. "No, I was incorrect. You are the stupid one." My mother said. She was such a bitch. "Wow. Thanks mom." I said. "Listen Beth, I think you need to relax." Zayn said, obviously pissed. 

"Oh hell nah!" My mom said. "You're moving here with me as soon as I'm ready, and you're getting rid of that baby." She said. "No. No, I'm not." I said quietly. "Oh yes you are! You're father is obviously not doing his job, and I will find a way to get full custody of you! And I will make you get rid of that baby!" She exclaimed. Liz knocked on my door quietly, but I shooed her away. She just stood there, Niall joining her, to listen to my mother, who was on speakerphone. "No you will not!" I yelled. "Dont you yell at me missy!" She hissed. "Oh get over it! And you cant make me do anything! I'm eighteen, I am legally an adult now!" I said. "Well then, you better make room for me and your brother at your new home, because it looks like mama's movin' to London!" She said, hanging up. I got up, and put on a pair of boots before storming out of the house.

My phone was ringing like crazy, Zayn, Liz and Niall would not stop calling. Eventually, Harry, Liam and Louis began calling too. I pulled up to my dad's apartment, leaving my phone in the car. When I got to his door, I started banging like crazy on it, tears falling from my eyes. My dad opened the door and pulled me in. "I hate Mom so much!" I exclaimed. My dad gently pushed me down onto a kitchen chair, and handed me a cup of tea. I set it to the side, and put my head in my hands. "What did she say?" He asked me gently. "Well at first she was all, I'm gonna get full custody of you and make you live here and get rid of the baby and blah, blah, blah. Then, once I pointed out that I'm eighteen and legally an adult, she said that she was moving in with Zayn and I once we find a house." I said, in like, two breaths. He sat down, obviously frusterated. "That woman is such a...." He stopped himself, balling up his fists. I nodded.

"I'll talk to her. If she wont listen, she'll try to break in. You could call the cops and she could get arrested for breaking and entering, or you could call the cops and say that you feel she is trying to harm you, and get a restraining order against her." My dad said. I sighed. "This sucks." I complained.

He nodded, completely understanding, and hugged me. "Where's Zayn?" he asked. I instantly felt bad. All of my anger was gone now. "I left without telling anyone." I said. He nodded again. "Then you probably better go home. Dont want to worry the boy." My dad said. I got up and hugged him, and got back into my car to head home. 

***Zayn's POV***

Her mom was so annoying. Seriously, Erin is nothing like that woman. She is siko! Completely crazy, selfish, and purely evil. She was talking crazy shit, like making Erin get rid of the baby. It made me want to reach through the phone and strangle her. Yes, I wanted to strangle her. She had Erin at a young age. Her parents accepted that, so why couldnt she be happy for us? Why couldnt she be more like Erin's dad? When Erin stormed out of the room, I figured she was just going for a walk, but she got into her car. Me, Liz and Niall tried calling, but she wouldnt answer us, so I tried to get the boys to call her. She still wouldnt answer. 

I knew she would be furious if her mother did come and try to live with us. Hell, I was furious at the thought! I sat on Erin and I's bed with Niall while Liz made some tea. "Hey man, it's alright. If her mother bothers you both, you could always take legal action..." Ni said. I nodded, and sighed. "Are you excited that you'll be a dad?" He asked, trying to change the subject. I nodded. "Yeah, I think Erin will be a gread mum too... I'm just afraid that I might not be there for her and the baby when they need me. Like when we tour again..." I said, with a shaky breath. "Ah, they wouldnt hold it against ye!" He said, rubbing my back. I nodded. "Thanks Ni." I said. He nodded, and got up to help Liz carry the tea. 

I really was excited to be a dad, but I was afraid I wouldnt be a good one. Erin had always said that I would be a good one, by the way I act to my sisters, but I was still terrified. I laid down and started thinking of baby names. For boys, I had thought about Aaron. Aaron Malik. Noah Malik. Jaxson Malik.  Caleb Malik. Ethan Malik. Lucas Malik. Declan Malik. Connor Malik. William Malik. Gavin Malik. I really liked Jaxson and Gavin. They just.... sounded good. I knew Erin always wanted her son's middle name to be her brothers name. So, it would end up being Jaxson Samuel Malik (JSM) and Gavin Samuel Malik (GSM) They both sounded good.

I put a tad more thought into the girls names. She would be my little princess. I wanted her name to be absolutly amazing. I thought of Olivia Malik, Ava Malik, Lilly Malik, Chloe Malik, Lucy Malik, Stella Malik, Paige Malik, Zoey Malik, Sienna Malik, Arianna Malik, and Alexis Malik. I didnt really want one of my sisters names for a baby girls middle name, because I had 3, and I didnt want two of them to feel bad. Haha, maybe if it was a girl, her name could be Danielleanorabeth... get it? Cause Danielle, Eleanor and Liz (Elizabeth) were Erin's best friends... haha. 

Anyway, I didnt want to stress myself out, or get hooked on a name, because Erin and I had to agree on it. I really liked Paige Malik, Arianna Malik, or Stella Malik. But I decided against Stella and went with these: Jaxson and Gavin, and Arianna and Paige.

I hoped Erin liked them too, and I hope she gets back soon...