Moments- Chapter 31

Cayhill ran to greet whoever it was, once the door opened. "Mm, hey! Why dont I smell breakfast?" Niall asked sadly. "Oh shush! They probably didnt make it so it wouldnt get cold!" Liz said with a laugh. "Exactly..." Zayn said. Oh gosh, the foot steps were getting closer! I had butterflies in my stomach. I turned around, looking out the window, so my back was to whoever came in. 

"Hey chicka!" Liz said. I knew it was time. I turned around with a smile. The look on Liz and Niall's face was priceless. "Ohh! Lemme see her! Wait, what?! You had her!" Liz said, running over. Niall was right behind. "Sh, she's sleeping!" I laughed, moving to the living room. As soon as I sat on the couch, they were right next to me, looking at her. Niall was lightly rubbing her head, while Liz played with her little feet. "Spill everything!" Liz whisper/yelled. "Well, Friday night, at like eleven, I went into labor. Zayn helped deliver her at 9:52 in the morning. We'll go up to her room in a second." I said. "Aww!" Liz gushed. Zayn sat down on the chair, looking at them with an amused face. "Whoah, dude you delivered her?" Niall asked, with wide eyes. Zayn nodded with a grin. 

"So whats her name? Can we see her room now?" Niall asked jumping up. "Yes, I suppose." I said. Zayn got up, and took her, so I could get up. "I wanna hold her!" Liz whined. "Lizzie!" I shushed. She looked down at the ground, and right as we were about to go up the stairs, the doorbell rang. Zayn and I walked over to the door together, and opened it. "Baby!" Eleanor said, slapping Louis arm. "What babe?" He asked, looking up from his phone. "They had the baby!" She squealed. I opened the door with a huge smile, and she came in giving me a huge hug. "Omigosh! You have to tell everything! What's her name! Was she born today? Ahh a baby! Our god-daughter Lou!" El gushed, talking a million miles an hour. "El! Sh!" Lou said, holding out his arms. "Give me my god-daughter." He said, sassily. "No Lou. Not right now. We're about to go upstairs to see the room, and find out her name!" Liz said excitedly. "No, how about we wait for Dani, Liam, Harold and Claire." I said. Liz and El pouted. Can we go up to see her room while you wait for them?" Lou asked. "No... I think they put her name on the wall, and I think they want us all to see it at the same time." Niall said. I nodded, giving him a hug. "Thank you Niall." I said. He nodded with a grin. "Can my reward be to hold her?" He begged. I rolled my eyes and took my daughter from Zayn. "No. Her god parents get to hold her first." I said, looking at El and Lou. They both reached out, and I sighed. 

"Think of a number 1-50." I said. My number was 14, the day she was born. I saw El's brain working, and Lou's. They knew it would relate to her birthday. "Ten." Lou said, reaching for her. I held up a finger, holding Ari in one arm. "Fourteen..." El said. I raised my eyebrows. "Explain." I said. "Ten is the month she is born in." Lou said. I nodded, and looked at El. "Fourteen is the day. Unless she was born today... or on Saturday..." She pursed her lips. "She was born yesterday. El was right. It was fourteen." I said, handing my baby to the squealing Eleanor. "Aww!" She said, moving Ari's blanket away from her face. Lou was stroking Ari's cheek with a smile. "You're a very pretty baby!" He cooed. "Very pretty." El agreed.

The doorbell rang again, and I could already hear Claire. "Go in there." I said, pointing to the little sitting room off of the foyer. El and Lou did and I put my finger to my lips. They nodded, and Zayn and I answered the door. "Hello!" Harry said, jumping inside. "Hola!" Claire grinned. "Hi!" Liam said. "He- wheres your baby bump." Dani said. The other three looked at my belly instantly. "Wha-what do you mean?" I asked, pretending to be shocked. I grinned. "El and Lou have her." I laughed, pointing to the two of them, still cooing to Ari. "Aww!" They all ran in. "Can I hold her?" Claire asked loudly. Everyone shushed her. "No, we're about to go upstairs." I said. "To see her room and find out her name." Niall clarified. "Can I carry her now?" Lou asked. I rolled my eyes. "Yes. El, give Lou my baby." I said, walking over to Zayn. He gave me a kiss, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

Liz, Niall and the others started up the stairs with El next, then Lou and Ari, then me and Zayn bringing up the rear, in case Lou fell or something scary like that.  They were all standing outside of her door waiting impatiently. Zayn and I moved up in front of the little group. "You guys have to be a little quieter." Zayn said. They all nodded, and stopped talking. Lou was looking at Arianna with such a cute face, I had to snap a quick photo. "Real quick, look at this picture." I said, pulling out my phone. I pulled up the picture we took yesterday of Zayn and I holding our little angel.They all awed. "We're going to get that printed and hung on one of the walls in the foyer." I said. "That's going to be soo cute!" Claire said quietly. I nodded with a smile. Zayn said, put his hand on the door knob. They all started getting excited. "Alright. One. Two. Three." Zayn said, opening the door. They all piled in. "Aww! I'm holding a little Arianna Marie Malik!" Lou said with a huge grin. "Gimme Arianna!" El said. Lou gave a pouty face, but El gave her "Do as I say or no sex tonight" face, and Lou reluctantly handed Ari over. "Hi Arianna!" Liz said, playing with her little foot. I leaned into Zayn, completely content. This was my life now. I had a daughter. "Be right back." Zayn said to them, pulling me into our bedroom. 

I looked at him. "What's wrong babe?" I asked. He blushed. "Nothing... I was going to wait until it was just us and Arianna, but I cant. I need to do this now." He said, getting down on one knee. I gasped, and he pulled out an amazing ring, with a pretty diamond in the shape of a heart, and an infinity sign with mini diamonds to each side of it. "Erin, you make me the happiest guy in the world. I love you so much, and our little daughter. I dont want to wait anymore to claim you as mine. When I was helping you deliver Arianna I said in my head that I was helping my wife deliver my daughter. I want to be there with you through everything. I want you to be Mrs. Malik." He said. A tear fell from my eye, and I pulled him up, crashing my lips to his. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, a million times yes!" I squealed. He laughed, and placed the gorgeous ring on my finger. It looked amazing with my tattoo. I kissed him again. 

I heard tons of feet coming closer to our bedroom. "Um, I think Arianna made a poo... do you want me to change her?" Louis asked. "Oh.." He said. I turned to him with a grin. "No I've got it." I said, looking at my ring. Louis saw it and smiled. "Congratulations!" He said, handing me my daughter. I sighed dreamily, and squealed again. "Hey Lloyd!" Harry called, from the other side of the room. Everyone was still in the room, just spread around, looking at things. "It's Malik now!" I grinned, flashing him my ring. "Eeep! Omigosh!" El said, running over. I was bombarded with hugs. "I'm the happiest girl in the world." I said, mostly to myself, giving my daughter a light kiss.