Moments- Chapter 30

Chapter 30

I began sobbing from joy. I looked at Zayn, and saw a tear fall from his eye, landing on Arianna's precious little cheek.She stirred, and began crying. 
Zayn brought her over to me, still sobbing. I wiped my eyes, taking her gently. "What was that Arianna?" I asked, with a shaky laugh. Zayn and I hugged tightly, while still holding her. I gently rubber her back while holding her to my now bare chest. "Shh, shh its alright."I'm going to go get one of her blankets." Zayn said, rushing to her room. He was back in a second, laying a pink blanket down next to me. I did my best to swaddle my daughter for the first time. Zayn made grippy fingers at me, so I let Zayn walk around the room with her, talking sweetly, while the doctor cleaned up. 

About fifteen minutes later, I had my bandeau back on, and I was laying in bed, with Zayn next to me. We were both holding our new daughter. "Smile!" the doctor said, snapping a picture with my phone. "Send it to me?" He asked. She nodded, and proceded to do so. Zayn took my phone from the doctor, and got his, and we both set it as our wall papers.

Arianna's hair was a little darker than mine, making it Zayn's color. Her eyes, were blue, but I knew they would change. She had Zayn's nose, and my lips, my dad called them rosebud lips, beause they were full, and very pink, and they sort of had a pouty look to them. She had Zayn's ears, and eye shape, along with his head shape. "She is a very beautiful baby." The doctor said. I smiled at her, and said a quick thank you. Zayn and I sat there for like, and hour and a half, taking pictures of our baby girl. "I'm going to take a quick shower, and then we should skype our families." I told him. He nodded, carefully taking our sleeping baby. 

***Zayn's POV*** 

I know it doesnt sound very manly to cry, but this was the best day of my life. Erin did an amazing job, even though I know she was terrified. The feelings I felt were indescribable, watching my love give birth to my beautiful daughter. Wow... I have a daughter! We sat there taking pictures of our little girl, for a while, admiring her beauty, and identifing which features were from who. She seemed to be very equally balanced. When Erin handed me Arianna, so she could go take a quick shower, I decided to go change her. I took her into her very pink room,  and picked up a light pink onesie with the words "Daddy's Little Angel" in a darker pink font. Then, I grabbed a pair of her pink socks. I didnt want to cover her little toes, but I wanted her to be warm. I grabbed another blanket, a clean one, and took her to the changing table. I carefully put a little diaper on her, and put her onesie on, then the socks, and then finally swaddling her in her blanket. I took her over to the little white board on the wall, showing the sleeping baby pictures of her mommy and daddy, and her puppy, and her aunties and uncles, and her grandpas, and grandma, and her god-parents. I picked up a marker, and wrote: 9:52 am, Sunday October 14, Arianna Marie Malik is born. and went to go weigh her. 7lb, 14 oz, I wrote underneath.

I couldnt wait to tell everyone that my daughter was born. I got a text from Louis.

From: Louis xx

Msg: Hey whats up man!

I didnt know if I should tell him that Arianna was here. 

To: Louis xx

Msg: Ahh, hey man, can I text ya in a little. Need to talk to Erin. I wanna have people over sometime really soon. Maybe tomorrow for breakfast...

He replied back with an okay, text me with details, and I sat down on the couch with Arianna. I stroked her cheek softly, looking for anything else Erin and I hadnt noticed. I couldnt find anything. I heard Erin decending the stairs, making a weird noise with every step. "You alright there?" I asked her when she sat down. "Yeah... just a little... um... sore..." She admitted. "I wonder why." I laughed, stroking a pretend mustache. She sat down next to me, in a long dress and her hair in a wet bun. She was the most beautiful girl ever, aside from my daughter. She reached over me to softly rub Arianna's head. "I love you." I told her. She smiled at me. "I love you too." she said. "Oh, and thank you." she said. I looked at her with a confused face. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Thank you for helping me, for one, and for creating the most beautiful little girls with me." She told me. I kissed her, carefull not to squish Arianna. "Should I feed her?" Erin asked. I nodded, and she slipped the straps of her dress off of her shoulders, and pulled it down, exposing her chest.

I handed her our daughter, and Arianna awoke, just in time. I sat there watching my girlfriend and daughter (not to sound creepy) smiling to myself. "Do you think we could have everyone over tomorrow for breakfast?" I asked her. She looked up from Arianna and nodded with a smile. "Yeah. She's almost done, so do you think you could get my laptop and phone? I want to skype my dad." She said. I nodded and got up. When I came back, she had her dress back on correctly, and she was burping Arianna. We had planned the way we were going to show our parents our daughter. 

"Yours or mine first?" I asked, logging into skype. "My dad, because he'll just come over. You're parents will want to see her longer because they're not in London." I said, texting my dad to get on skype with Sam. We tilted the screen up so Arianna wasnt in the shot. Her dad picked up the call with a weird face. "What did you need?" He asked us. "Can you please get Sammy?" Erin said. He nodded, and called for her brother. Sam sat down next to him a few seconds later. "Alright, what did you need?" Her dad asked. Sam was watching us intently. "We want to introduce you to someone." I said, looking at Erin. "Meet your grand-daughter, and niece, Arianna Marie Malik." I said said, tilting the screen so Arianna was in view. "Oh! Oh, she's so cute!" Erin's dad said. Sam gasped. "Aww! I've got a little niece!" He said. I nodded and chuckled. "She looks so much like both of you." Her dad said. "Congratulations!" he added. "Thank you." Erin said with a grin. "Can we come over?" Sam asked.

"In a little bit, okay. We want to skype my family first, then we'll text you when we're ready for you to come." I told him. He nodded. "See you soon!" Erin's dad said. We ended the call, and I laughed. I told his family to get on, and a minute later, we were positioning the screen so Arianna was out of view. "Hey you guys!" Doniya said with a smile. "Hi Erin!" Safaa said, waving. "Hey!" Waliyha grinned. "Hey guys!" She smiled said. "Hi dad, hi mum." I said. "Hi you two. What's up?" my mom said smiling. "We want you to meet your grand-daughter, and niece, Arianna Marie Malik." I said. There was a chorus of "Oh my goodness!" and "aww!" and "ohh she's so cute!" and "what?!" I laughed, moving the screen down. "See?" I said.

We stayed on skype with them for an hour, and she actually woke up later on through the skype call, and they all freaked out at her cuteness. "My little boy has a daughter!" Tricia cried. "I knew it was a little girl!" Doniya laughed.

***Erin's POV***

After we got off Skype, Arianna started to get fussy. I didnt want her to cry. We changed her diaper and she stopped fussing. My dad and Sam came over later, and helped out throughout her first night. In the morning, they left, and Zayn and I got ready for breakfast with everyone. I had on a white dress, and my hair straightened, with part of it twisted back. I didnt have any makeup on. Zayn had on a white Hollister shirt and some black sports shorts, and his fake glasses. Arianna was wearing a cute little pink dress, with white socks, and a pink bow in her hair. We were finishing up dinner when the doorbell rang. Zayn went to get it. "Hey!" he said. Lets get this show on the rode!