Moments- Chapter 9

Authors note! Hey this was written by tornonedirection! look her up on here! and... a polyvore is in the comments again.... its just Erin, and its her PJs... nothin special! lol <3

After we got Chipotle we headed back to my house to hang out. Wow, i can't believe that i would ever have One freaking Direction in my house. I was going to show the boys around but Nialler couldn't stand to wait any longer, so we all sat down at my table to eat. I only had 5 chairs so i sat on Zayn's lap, Liz sat on Niall's lap, and Claire sat on Harry's lap. I could tell that the boys really liked it because in a matter of seconds their food was gone. Claire was already done, Liz was almost done and so was i. We didn't have any chips because Naill was so hungry he ate all of them on the way home. After we were all done i showed them around. Since it was late and there was really no point in going back to the hotel, i just said they could spend the nite at my place. I had 4 bedrooms, Liam and Louis offered to take the couch. Zayn and i were going to sleep in my room. Liz and Niall were going to sleep in a guest room, and Claire and Harry were also going to sleep in a guest room. We all stayed around watching tv until about 1. Liz was already asleep. I swear every time she lies down she falls asleep. It was cute though, she fell asleep right next to Niall. Niall picked her up and carried her to their room "Night Guys!" He called out beffore shutting the door. "Yeah i'm tired too." Said Claire. "Same." Said Harry taking her hand and walking her up to their room. "Night!" Called Claire from the top of the stairs. "You tired babe?" Zayn asked me. "Yeah" I said. "Alright night mates." Said Zayn. And before i knew it i was being carried up the stairs in Zayn's arms. He laid me down on my bed and then went around to the other side. "Night Zayn." I said. "Night love." He said. Then i fell asleep.