Moments- Chapter 27

We were silent, watching the doctor move the ultra sound head around my belly. "Alrighty. It looks like... It's a little girl!" She said. I grinned proudly, and looked at Zayn. A small tear trailed down his cheek. I wiped it away, and looked at him. "Babe, did you want a little boy?" I asked quietly. He shook his head and another tear fell. He placed his forehead to our hands, while our fingers were still intertwined. "A baby girl! I'm gonna have a daughter!" He said, grinning happily. I kissed him, before we looked at Niall and Harry. They were way too quiet. They were sitting there, starring at the screen, heads tilted lide dogs. "Boys!" Zayn said, tapping Harry's knee.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT WITH A LITTLE GIRL! I WANT TO BE HER GOD-DAD!" Niall said, jumping around. "NO! MAKE ME HER GOD-DAD AND MAKE HER LITTLE NAME DARCY!" Harry said, jumping on the bench. Me, Zayn, and the doctor laughed at them. "Who will her god-parents be?" I asked him. He shrugged. "How bought Lou and El. Then, when we have our next baby, Liam and Dani can be the god parents, and so on until all the boys are god-parents!" Zayn said. My eyes widened. "Whoa! Slow down there!" I laughed. He grinned and kissed me.

It didnt faze me that he had said that he wanted at least four kids. I wanted a big family or four or five kids, but I wanted to have our first baby first. Once we calmed the boys down, we finished up, printing lots of the little pictures from the ultra sound. When we got home, we called Liz, my dad, Liam and Dani, El and Lou, and Claire (who was now living in London, with Liz, Niall and Harry in the old apartment) and invited them for dinner or lunch, or whatever meal this was. "Dont say anything to them! We want to tell them." I told Niall and Harry firmly. They nodded, and Zayn and I went to get changed. We both put on pink shirts, I had to tie mine in the back so you couldnt see it when I put on my jacket. Then, I put on a black North Face jacket, and white jeans. I put on my while lace toms, just because. I left my hair naturally, which was curly/wavy. I fixed my makeup, and quickly painted my nails light pink.

Zayn had on a pink shirt, and a varsity jacked, with an M in the corner, and black sports shorts with grey and white on them, finishing off with some black socks (A/N: Link for BOTH outfits in comments <3) He fixed his hair, and we went downstairs, right as the doorbell rang. "You cant see my shirt, right?" I asked Zayn quietly, while Harry went to answer our door. He shook his head. "Me?" He asked. "No." I said, right as Dani and Liam came in. "Hey!" I said, giving Dani a hug, while Liam and Zayn hugged. We switched, and I hugged Liam. "Give me a peek of the shirt!" Dani begged. I turned around with a grin. "Nope, sorry babe!" I laughed. Liz was next to arrive, with Claire. I hugged Claire tightly. "Alright, you've been in London for what, three weeks and I havent seen you yet." I said, looking her over. She looked great. "Yep! We need to get together sometime!" She said with a smile. We chatted for a little while longer before Louis and Eleanor got here, followed by my dad. Good, everyone was here.

All night, all of them would randomly start talking to my belly, or touching it. It was really funny. For dinner, All of us girls went into the kitchen to make Fettucinni Alfredo. My dad offered to grill the chicken, but I declined. I secretly wanted him to do it, because he was such a good griller. Well I considered him the best cook in general. But I told him no, and let him chill in the living room with Zayn, Niall, Harry, Liam and Louis. Once we threw everything into a big pan, and stirred it with the sauce, Claire and Liz went to tell the boys dinner was ready, while I finished it up. El set the table, and Dani got drinks. Right as I finished dishing the pasta, the boys came in, licking their lips.

Dinner was halarious. Liam and Danielle kept feeding each other. El kept tossing pasta through the air, and into Louis waiting mouth. Niall kept trying to stab a piece of chicken on my plate, so everytime I saw his hand coming, I would try to stab it with my fork. Zayn thought it was halarious. My dad was cracking jokes, and it was just so much fun. Harry had made a deal with Claire, that everytime Louis missed a piece of pasta that El threw, he would take one piece of clothing off. He was now sitting in his underwear and socks.