Moments- Chapter 24

Authors Note: Polyvore link in comments :) Yes i did a dedication bc she made me smile :) I made a twitter just for my fanfic, so you guys will know when I upload a new chapter  (or however many) and polyvore links and stuff :) the link is in my bio :0) anywhoooooooo here we go!

I was sitting in the doctors chair waiting for him to come back, to confirm I was pregnant. Zayn was holding my hand, tracing my nails with his finger. There was a knock at the door, and Dr. Berk came in. "Well, the results came back as positive! You are pregnant." He said. I smiled, and looked at Zayn, who was looking at me with a grin. After we finnished, up, we went out for ice cream, even though we really didnt need it, considering our sundae we had made. 

"Are you excited that we're going to be parents?" Zayn asked me, taking a bite from his spoon. I thought for a second, before nodding. "Yeah, but we're so young, and were not even married..." I told him. He nodded slowly. He was thinking about something. He had that... look... in his eyes. "What?" I asked him. He shook his head and gave me a smile. "Nothing. Nothing..." He said. I sighed, and took a bite of my ice cream. "So, you said last night that you wanted to have the baby at home. Explain." He said, changing the subject. I didnt know how to explain it. "Whenever I thought about having kids, I always thought about it being at home. I dont like hospitals, and doctors bother me." I said. He nodded slowly, looking at me. "And?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I want it to be special. Its not special when there are tons of nurses and a doctor in the room. Its special when its with someone you love, and a doctor who is there for support. And plus, it would be more comfortable." I said. "How would you be more comfortable though? You wouldnt be able to get any pain medicine." He pointed out. "You know how I feel about things like that. I'm pretty good with pain. Plus, women werent able to get medicine to take away the pain four hundred years ago." I said. He raised his eye brows and nodded. "Very true." He told me. "How would you feel about that?" I asked him. He took my hand. "Whatever makes you most comfortable, I'm fine with. I just wouldnt want anything to happen to you, or the baby." He said, giving my hand a squeeze. "I doubt anything bad will happen. If something goes wrong, and the doctor cant do anything, we could go to the hospital." I said. He nodded, and stood up. 

"We better get to the realtor's office." He said, taking our dishes and throwing them away. When he came back over, he pulled me up out of the chair, and we walked to the car, hand in hand. On the way to the realtor's, we discussed what we wanted in the house. We agreed that it would need 4 rooms at minimum, four and a half bathrooms min., a nice kitchen, a nice sized backyard, a three car garage, and we agreed that we would love a pool, even though Zayn couldnt really swim in the deep end. We said that a view would be nice, but it wasnt needed, and the neighborhood, or house needed to have a gate, so paparazzi wouldnt be able to snoop around. We pulled up at 4:30, and just  sat in the car for like twenty-five minutes, talking. "I think we should get a puppy!" Zayn said, with a huge grin. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Okay, I love animals, especcially dogs, but why?" I asked, with a laugh. "To help us get ready for a baby!" He said. "Um, honey, dogs and babies are two very different things!" I laughed. He shook his head. "I know, but they're similar when taking care of them! You have to potty train them, go by a schedual, letting them out or changing them, feeding them, playing with them!" He said. He had a point...

"When we find a house, we can look for a puppy." I said with a smile. "Alright." Zayn said, giving me a kiss. We got out of the car, and walked into the office. "Hello, welcome to Chandler and Jones Real Estate. Do you have an appointment with one of our realtors?" The lady at the desk asked. "Yes, with an Amanda Jones." Zayn said, grabbing my hand. The lady pushed a little button on the phone, and said, "Amanda, your five o'clock is here." She looked at us with a smile. "Third door to the left." The lady said.