How You Met Them

Frodo: While you were attending the council of Lord Elrond in Rivendell, you noticed a young hobbit bringing out the Ring of Power in front of everyone. That was the moment you realized that he was carrying such burden and anxiety including when he chose to take the Ring to Mordor to destroy it. With as many courage and bravery, you decided to sacrifice yourself to help him do away with the Ring for the sake of Middle Earth by joining the other nine members of the Fellowship.

Sam: You first met this gentleman hobbit while setting tables of food at Bilbo's birthday party. It started out when you complimented on how creative and beautiful his food were made. Both of you had a small talk and then started getting to know each other about your life and stuff. During Bilbo's party, you finally get to dance with Sam and get to help yourself to his lovely food.

Pippin: Pippin is funny but also a trouble maker of the Hobbits. You found him snooping around Farmer Maggot's garden picking mushrooms and carrots. You were anxious about what he was doing on his regular basis. When both of you heard Farmer Maggot's angry commotion, Pippin grabbed your hand and both of you darted through the cornfield and out of the farm. "Stay off my field!!" Was the last thing you and him heard from Farmer Maggot as both of you completely exited his forbidden property. "Phew! That was close!" He panted and laughed. "Well, you shouldn't be doing this in the future, Pip." You chuckled back to him.

Merry: Merry is also a troublemaker like Pippin. At Bilbo's party you saw him and Pippin sneaking into the the tent of Gandalf's fireworks to play with them. Out of curiosity, you followed them into the tent to see what they're up to. "Are you sure you guys know what you're doing?" You asked them nervously, worried about getting into trouble. As they lighted up the firecrackers, they started popping up the jam by cracking them causing magnificent fireworks to pop repeatedly all over the tent with all the loud noises. As the three of you attempted to run out of the tent, BAM! Gandalf caught you three playing with his firecrackers without permission. "Well, that went well." Merry told you. "Yeah, I guess. Hehe." You responded, thinking of what consequences you'll get from Gandalf afterwards.

Aragorn: When you were walking around the town of Bree, you stopped by the Prancing Pony restaurant for dinner. You were tired and exhausted after your work in the bakery and running the baker's errands. Not knowing that you're the only beautiful girl in the town, a few times you felt a long cloaked figure with a smoking pipe staring at you from the isolated table. With your courage, you walked up to the dark figure and asked "Who are you? Do you need something?" When that tall figure took his hood off and introduced himself, you realized he is Arathorn's son and heir to the Kingdom of Gondor. As you and Aragorn shared each other's story and getting to know each other, you both became friends and began to trust each other no matter what.

Legolas: You were running Lord Elrond's errand by bringing an important message to King Thranduil. As you are walking across the trails of Mirkwood forest, you saw something very scary and unexpected in front of you. A group of orcs appeared nearby! With a panic you left the trails and ran through the forest while being chased by orcs. When you tripped over one of the stones and fell, and one of the orcs began his axe. Before he could end your life, an arrow whizzed out of nowhere and pierced through the orc's throat. Then numerous elves jumped out and ambushed the orcs one by one, which you thought they might not show up. Once the elves were finished with killing them off, they parted ways as the leader, a handsome elf with stunning glacial blue eyes found you wounded from tripping to the ground. He accompanied you all the way to the Mirkwood Palace to get you healed up and some rest. And that's when you realized you started to fall for the Elf Prince and to trust him.

Gimli: Surrounded by all the noisy people in the kingdom of Rohan, you saw something quite strange and interesting. You witnessed the drinking game between a dwarf and an elf. As a human, you can't choose which race to cheer for because you have a good relationship with them while elves and dwarves each other don't. As a servant of King Theoden, you were cleaning some of the tables of the dining room, you were in shock when you noticed that the red-headed dwarf drank several cups of beer and he wouldn't stop drinking as he wanted win the drinking game over the blonde elf, Legolas. But then, he fainted backward from his seat completely drunk, making the elf a winner. You bent down next him, waved your hand to his face and said "Hello? Are you okay down there?" But didn't get the dwarf's response but his large burp. Thanks to him that you have to clean up the table piled up with all of his cups.