Frodo

You were galloping on your way back home to Rivendell from the market after running your father, Lord Elrond's errand to buy more athelas and athelas seeds because your family has been nearly running out of them in the garden. Although you've been tired from your long ride all the way to the market and back, as a Princess of Rivendell you were to learn every royal duties, to obey all your father's orders and getting used to them.

As you galloped across the bridge that connects to Rivendell and into the courtyard, you noticed something unexpected. A ranger, your sister Arwen, and the hobbits arrived carrying a wounded hobbit. Lord Elrond rushed in front of them to help them, but you dismounted your horse to rush to the hobbit, despite your exhaustion.

"Sis, what happened?!" You shouted to Arwen as you ran to their aid. "Frodo." She said. "He's been stabbed by a Morgul blade...by the Witch King."

"What?!" You gasped. You felt instantly sad and sorry for the poor hobbit when you heard from the ranger that "Oh no! I have some athelas with me now. I'll take him to the infirmary." When you were about to carry Frodo, a large hand touched your shoulder.

"(Y/N), I'll deal with this." Lord Elrond said. "You can go take a rest now. You seem tired from running errands."

"But Ada, I..."

"No more!" He said in a strict voice. "I will handle this problem, (Y/N). Get some rest for now, so don't worry about it."

"Yes, Ada." You sighed. You obeyed your father and headed to your chamber to get some sleep for a while. As a high elf, you just wanted to overcome your exhaustion from your princess duties and doing as your father tells you to do. You wanted to be free and you wanted to be independent. But you felt like Lord Elrond was treating you like a little girl at some point or another.

Minute by minute your chamber, you were so deep in thought of the young hobbit. You wondered whether Frodo will make it alive while he was in process of healing. You exited your chamber, made a cup of fresh athelas tea walked straight towards the healer's room. There, you saw a tall man with long greyish hair with a pipe in his mouth as you entered. It was Gandalf! You have heard of the great wizard before as your father told you stories of him.

"Gandalf." You said. "How is he?"

"He is resting now." Gandalf replied. "He's been tired from the journey from his home."

"How did all this happen to him?" You asked the wizard. Gandalf then told you about the Ring of Power, Frodo, his uncle and Frodo's journey to Rivendell, including the stabbing on Weathertop. You felt a great sympathy as you realized that a hobbit that young, was carrying such burden and was suffering from the powers of the Ring. You wanted to do anything you could to protect him. You felt a tear in one of your eyes.

"What grace has given me, let it pass to him. Let him be free from death." You thought bitterly. Slowly, you leaned over Frodo and placed a gentle kiss to the lips, hoping he wakes up as soon as possible. A few minutes later, he began to wake up from his sleep, like magic!

"Where am I?" Frodo asked as he got up from the soft bed.

"You are in the house of Elrond." Gandalf smiled.

"I felt someone kissed me earlier." Frodo looked around the room. "Who was it?"

"It was me." You held up your hand, slightly blushing. "I was worried all along. I couldn't help but to be sorry that you had to carry such thing that overpowers you. I'm just so glad that you're alive, Frodo."

"Thank-you, my lady." Frodo replied.

"You're very welcome, Frodo." You said to him. "And you can just call me (Y/N). Here, I made you something." You handed a cup of tea over to the hobbit.

"What is this?" He asked.

"Athelas tea." You told him. "A tea made up of plants that is used for healing the sick and wounded. Drink this and you'll be okay."

Slowly, Frodo drank the fresh cup of athelas tea and had some conversation with you and Gandalf. After all the chatting and drinking tea, Frodo's wound was completely healed up and he became energetic as he was before. You took his hand and led him to the gardens of Rivendell. There, three hobbits ran to Frodo and they all started jumping around hugging and laughing. You were just glad that he was fine and that you were about to make new friends with those hobbits.

(THE END!)