When You Are in Quarantine With

Inspired by Toilken4Life I also considered writing this because there's been a lot going on in this world especially the COVID-19 pandemic. So, why not write it out?

Frodo/Bilbo: You and him will sit in the living room and read books together all day everyday and eating some snacks. When you're bored or your mood swings, he would also tell you stories of his past adventure.

Sam: You and Sam will spend time cooking food so that you can learn to be a good cook like him. On some occasions, you both would be tending and relaxing at his garden and have some fun with Sam's children.

Pippin/Merry: You would be spending whole lot of time with these two funny hobbits by writing joke books at their house. And sometimes there will be many fun jokes and pranks going on around this house even until your quarantine is finished or when the three of you get exhausted from them.

Aragorn: Aragorn is known for going on many adventures. When you two are quarantined, you two would either spend some good time in the backyard cooking outdoors, or relaxing, or training whether in the backyard or in the spare room of the house to keep active/have adventure inside.

Legolas: You and the Elven prince would spend time practicing archery or training in the training room with the other elves. After minutes and up to over an hour of training, you two would watch the sunset at the pavilion of the palace and talking about your future goals and dreams after when the pandemic is over. When the night comes you'll end up falling asleep in your room after a long day.

Gimli: When you both are in quarantine, the house would be full of laughter, jokes and funny stories because Gimli is also known for being bubbly and hilarious with others even though he can be a little grumpy sometimes. But he will make sure you and him will have a good quarantine by not being so grouchy and grumpy. Instead, you both would tell jokes and funny moments of their past adventures with the Fellowship and talk about what our future goals would be.

Boromir/Faramir/Eomer: Like Aragorn, These three men are also known for many adventures but because of quarantine, they need to learn to get used to staying inside for weeks. In order to make 'indoor' adventures fun and memorable, you guys would either train together, learn and practice archery and just spend time reading and relaxing in the courtroom of Gondor.

Gandalf: This fun, friendly wizard would teach you magic tricks and spells to learn how to protect yourself from dangers and harm. He would also show you how to clean up and do chores without having to do with hands-on kind of thing, so that you won't have to get too overwhelmed with moving around with things when you're doing housework or with taking way too many time with doing things on your own.

Thorin: He would tell you stories. This dwarf has been through so many and he knows what it's like to go through many trying and struggling times. You both would share stories of your struggling times and confess about everything you've went through, and he would always there to listen and tell you that its better to learn from all those mistakes and many things we've all messed up. But on the bright side, you two would still be training and taking walks around the halls of the Dwarven Kingdom of Erebor to help clear/relax your mind.

Thranduil: He would cancel his meetings for some weeks due to quarantine and social distancing and spend his time with you. You both would have relaxing times in the gardens or take a walk around his beautiful Elven halls of his palace. And also you and Thranduil would spend some quality time with his Elk in the Royal stables tending, feeding and playing with it, so that both of your quarantine days would be fun, fabulous and memorable.

Elrond: You and Elrond would stand in one of the courtyards just watching the waterfalls of Rivendell surrounded by a lot of blissful vibes around you both. In your room of the Rivendell palace, you began reminiscing on your past life before the pandemic. And you and Elrond would talk about all the good times you had back then and discuss about your goals and dreams for the ending of the problems going on in the world.

Fili/Kili: Like Pippin and Merry, these two dwarves are funny, bubbly and loving. During your weeks of quarantine with Fili and Kili, the palace of the Blue Mountains or Erebor (whichever they live) would be full of joking, laughing, singing and dancing. They would do whatever they can to cheer you up during these struggling and trying times even though this pandemic has been a hard hit for everybody. You and They are just trying to do the right thing during these times including when you're all in quarantine at your homes.

Bard: You and Bard would spend many times in his home tending their three children Sigrid, Bain and Tilda. You and his family would be playing board games, maybe fishing by the deck, cooking delicious food and watching the beautiful view of Laketown at the balcony. When you guys hear Laketown people playing music by their homes, you would bring your musical instruments out and play for them by the house balcony to lift up the spirits in the entire town.