Aragorn

One evening, you were scouting in the Old Forest all alone, with sword in your hand, the only weapon on you. Silence kept through the darkness. You heard two snaps of branches behind you and you spun around only to see a woodpecker pecking on the trunk of an oak tree. You sighed in relief after you thought it was an Orc or some kind of vile creatures sneaking up behind you and continued to scout the dark forest.

You were a ranger and also a Dunédain, who descended from the Númenorean survivors who escaped to Middle Earth from the drowning of the island of Númenor back in the Second Age. Although you were the only known female ranger, you are brave, smart, well trained in combat and have good sense of direction. You cut through some tangled branches with your sword and find yourself seeing a group of trolls at the campfire in the distance. They were arguing about something. "If I get my hands on one of those mutton, I will rip them into slices!" You heard them say as you start to walk calmly to their direction. "Don't even THINK of eating them up yourself ya big klutz!" The other grouched. You desperately wanted to get rid of those trolls as you know they are harm to this land.

"Awww, did somebody steal your lovely meal?" You teased in mock sympathy. The trolls turned their attention towards you.

"Who on earth is this THING DOWN HERE?!" The troll growled, bending down to your level.
"I don't know." Another troll replied. "Are you lost, wittle girl?" He asked in a baby voice, and the trolls laughed hard. You glared up at them. You hate the way the trolls taunted you.

"Shut UP!!" You yelled. "I'm not a little GIRL, I'm a WOMAN! And a ranger!"

"WOW!" The troll roared in your face. "We never had rangers for meals before!" He turned to his other ugly troll friends. "What shall we do with her, boys?" The troll asked them.
"I don't know, what shall we do tonight?" The troll asked back.
"Let's...BOIL HER!!" Another troll roared. The group of trolls cheered loudly and disgustingly. You managed to escape the scene, but the troll held you by the throat and lifted you up.

"L-let..g-go of me, you FILTHY BASTARDS!!" You managed to yell as you squirm.
"Boys, get the fire ready!" The troll called to his friends. He then led you toward the pot of boiling water and readied to drop you into it. "Buh-bye, wittle miss....." Before he could drop you in, suddenly, a group of rangers popped out of nowhere with their swords and arrows drawn at the trolls, surrounding them.

"Drop her!" A man's deep voice has drawn the troll's attention. You slightly turned your head around to see a cloaked figure. He turns out to be the leader of the rangers and has very skillful moves when encountering the villains of this land. He held a long sword and had a hood over his head. You knew that man was coming to your rescue.

"If you want this lovely midget, die alongside with her." The troll threatened him.
"Right NOW!" The ranger yelled. "Let...her...GO!" His voice was full of strength and cold as ice.
"Awww, do you not want her?" The troll mocked. "What a scaredy cat you are! Well then..." The troll turned his back on the ranger and turned attention towards the pot of hot water. "Say buh-bye to cruel world, missy ran..." That was moment when the male ranger slashed that troll's heels and the other rangers started shooting arrows, jumping onto the others and slashing them off with their weapons. Then you kicked the troll in the chin then he dropped you to the ground and you gasped for air once you revived. You teamed up with the leader and the other men to kill off the trolls. After it was over, the man walked up to you, as he took his hood off. He had dark shoulder length hair and grey eyes.

"I'm Aragorn, son of Arathorn." He introduced himself as he offered his hand out.

"(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)." You replied shaking his hand. "Thanks for saving my life."

"You're welcome, (Y/N)." Aragorn said as he pulled you into a hug. "Welcome to our club."

Author's note
Y/F/N: your first name
Y/L/N: your last name
Y/N: your name