Lunch and double detention

I don't have an official time to eat because I'm always eating. Food is just my best friend , in fact I'm closer to my food than I am to Dave. But now with the no friends phase I'm on, Lunch is boring. Technically I have Dave's friends, but Minecraft small talk isn't my thing.
  On my way to lunch two girls walked up to me Katina and Claire.

"Hey girl" they said in unison as if they knew me.

" Hi " I replied awkwardly, I mean I knew them but I didn't , Any detail that I had from them was from being nosey in other people's conversations.

Plus why are they talking to me?, people don't usually just walk up to me, well at least not in the small time I've been with Dave. 

" What you did back there was bootiful girl" says Talina. I've heard she juggles a billion of extra school activities but she's good at all of them but I heard she got kicked off the cheer team because of Mila so she probably dislikes her and then  there's Claire with her girly name but she's anything but girly, she did football , basketball , basically everything boyish. I heard they might even  let her play for team next year. I'm not out there but I still learn my stuff.

" Thank you, I guess " I finally reply after snapping out of the my thoughts. Still I didn't see the big deal I had a detention for doing something stupid I totally regret it. Still at least I got to touch Payton. Gosh why am I saying this. You have a boyfriend Ahreanah. Not for longt though, I pondered to myself.

"Want to sit with us you look like a sporty person , love the shoes by the way" says Claire. I smile.

"Thanks" I reply warmly " but I got a seat"

They shrugged, "Well I'm cool with you, Alex may be my friend but sometimes he needs to learn his place so anytime you want you can join us keep being outstanding" says Talina as she walks away and Jean follows her.

Whose Alex?

I finally enter the lunch room with lunch in hand I sit where I usually sit with Dave's friends.

They all stared at me awkwardly, which meant they had to say something.  After a few minutes I had an outburst because I hate when people stare at me I would rather you just talk , so we can settle it all.

" What, just say what you gotta say" I bellow,  everyone's head turns to me. I bite my lip in embarrassment. Well I made it worse.

" Look you can't sit here your bringing us bad luck" whispers one of the guys.

  I gasped, I don't understand why they asked for me to move,  I don't insult them on their bad breath , their dumb small talk or their attire. I'm not a witch I don't bring bad luck, plus with his ratchet ass haircut he shouldn't be worrying about me, I can't believe I'm getting rejected by..... Nerds. This is.... Humiliating. but I still moved, it would definitely get awkward if I just stayed in my seat and I ain't about that life , everyone's eyes were on me as I got off their table looking around for somewhere to sit. I think I should have just stayed seated.

Katina and Claire hurried to my rescue. "What y'all doofuses looking at leave the bitch alone" I hear Katina say everyone went back to their lunch except for the popular ones. They were laughing at my embarrassment. Did she just call me bitch. They wavered for me to come at their table but I ignored them and sat alone next to the trash can.  It's diary of the wimpy kid again except I'm not a boy and I don't have a friend that follows me around. Lunch passes by like a blur and didn't even get to eat so lost in my thoughts.The bell ringed and I realized that it was time to leave, eyeing the students as they passed by throwing their food away and walking out. I didn't even want to be seen right now  , the cafeteria was almost clear  and I finally decided to standup when suddenly a tray of food collapsed on my head and, another one following another one and another one I gasped at each one but I wasn't planning on doing anything because some people are petty and I already got one detention, I don't need another one that was my head point  until a portion of sauce fell on my shoes.