School & Afterschool

I use to be fond of school, I probably sound like a nerd but it wasn't bad. At school even if you were bullied there was always class where you could just sit and enjoy  there's always one class bully free. And for lunch you could just go to the library and get lost in a book. Well maybe that's not how it works for everyone but I was fine with it.

Now school was on top of my despise list, actually it wasn't, Alex was, Well to be truthful I was torn between putting him on guys I like and the despise list. I sighed. The pranks haven't stopped in fact they've gotten maturer, since practically the whole school was in on it there was no escape and everytime I see Dave he walks away really fast for a guy who detest sports he can run, If the douchebag wanted to break up with me, why couldn't he just man up and do it so I could stop feeling bad about liking Alex . Did I just say that I meant....yeah I said it whatever.

It was lunch time and someone thought it was funny to put their foot out so I could fall in my face luckily my hands blocked my face or else I would have been seeing this guy in court. Okay that one wasn't so mature.

But then Alex showed up and punched the guy, I was so confused if you started the the whole "prank Ahreanah" thing then why are you going to beat them up. Not that I wasn't happy of what he did he's like my hero and the villain. Then he did something I thought was unreal. The prick helped me up. "Thanks Paytan" I told him with a smile. "Its Alex" he says. I laugh, " I know" out of the circle of my eye I spot Mila with a scowl on her face, I smiled even wider. I walked away and then he called me, he called me, he called me, calm down.

I sashayed over to him by the stopped why should I care if he calls me or not, I should just focus on myself and staying the hell away from him .Hah,lol moment. I knew I was going to go to him no matter what something about him was heavenly. " Yes" I say  with an inncocent smile plastered on my face.  "Want to go to lunch with me and the guys,by the way you have nice skills in soccer" he announces. My heart was beating alright, and it was going at an irregular pace.

"No I'm fine" I say ,even though I really wanted to go but I had a boyfriend who I had to deal with after I find him. His smile vanished and he walked away without a word. Okay so maybe, I should have said yes it's not like there's anything to do and there won't be anyone to sit with , I stepped in the lunchroom when suddenly, Trey picked me up and ran out with me, I heard Gabrielle gasp. I screamed and thrashed away, while he acted like it was nothing. Finally I stopped when I  realized I was just hurting myself. He dropped me in a pickup truck and drove away. "What the hell" I say. "Sorry, Alex demanded it" says Trey. Omg he wanted to have dinner with me so bad  he had someone kidnap me, that is so hot........ I mean stupid and unresponsible. I pouted in my seat and Trey turned on the music.

Finally we arrived at a restaurant and parked in front of Chipotle . I started laughing because something came up in my mind..you got to love vine, and Trey gave me a weird look. Probably thinks I'm bipolar now. But ' I love chipotle, chipotle is my life'. We got out and I expected us to go to chipotle but instead we went to chilis which I didn't even see. Oh now I was sad. 'Bye' chipotle, I pondered as I walked in chilis. Everyone was already there and I took a seat next to Claire.

I know I didn't know her that well, but she seemed nice and she been very nice.  " Hey"she says, I returned the gesture.

"Thanks for kidnapping me" I tell Alex. He smiles.

" Your welcome Mabel" he says with a smirk.

Mabel, my name's not Mabel. He's probably trying to retaliate me beacause of the fraud appelation I gave him. I just wasn't expecting  him to call me by something that wasn't even close to my real name but I just smiled at him. Let the dub game begin.