Unbelievable doesn't describe this

"Get in the car" ordered my dad, what is this a kidnapping movie. But i got in because i had no plans of getting in more trouble. As we drove away, silence took over and that's one of the things i hated.

"Soo" I start. "Doneven, you'll see when we get there, you'll love it, especially since your turning out to be a slut" says my mom .

I gasped and the movement of my jaws dropping hurt my neck making me touch it. Dammit, who is Alex , wait should that be my worry at the moment, what do I focus on right now. What Alex is? or what's about to happen to me?. Fuck the future.

What could he possibly be, I mean he bit me and it wasn't regular human bite. Dammit, why did I run out of his house, I hit my head with the palm of my hand. Stupidity.

Now I'm stuck with this so call mother whose calling me a slut, when she's just jealous of my hair. I wanted to scream in frustration how can a night change so fast. How can my life change so fast. We arrived in front of a mansion and this wasn't a mansion, it was a mansion, okay, meaning it was enormous as fuck..... I'm still a little drunk, I don't ususally cuss this much,  what if my parents realize i'm drunk than this gets even worse. Yeah, like its not already bad, I mean look at what i'm wearing.

"Get out" says my dad. I gasped, oh no are they about to abandon me, I may not like them but I  continged on them, still I got out of the car and luckily they did the same, I breathed in a sigh of relief, but than why are we here. When I got a closer look at the mansion,  I realized it was Mila's house. Kill me now. My parents walked up ahead and I followed them.

There were guards everywhere and most of them carried daunting looks to them. But the most daunting looking guy was Mila's dad, when I use to be he Mila's friend,  he always smiled at me, but now that smile was long gone substituting it was daunting appearance. God help me, what the hell did I do, I mean well what did  do some things but... are they going to kill me.

"Do you know why you're here? " asks Mr Kunis, Mila's dad.

"Uh no" I respond as nicely as I could possibly.

"Well your in for a suprise" he says. I've had a lot of suprises today, so I'm ready. My parents each took a seat and I was left standing. Awkward.

"K.... so your parents work for me, great.., i'm not going to lie they were good at their job and I was going to keep them until you messed with my Mila,,,, she has bruises because of you..." he ran a hand through his receding hair and let's just say most of it was gone. Dumbass you ain't got nothing there.

  "Now because of that I had to fire them, but I wanted to help them still they were good at their job ,like I said before that is until tonight, you hurt her because she was kissing her boyfriend who you suppisedly have a crush on... teenagers these day" he says.

Everything coming out of his mouth was a lie well everything except for the part were my parents got fired.

"I never hurt her,  I never layed a finger on her, I don't mess around with Alex i hardly know him" I say and that was true,.... Kinda except for the football game and the lunch and the party. Okay so yeah I guess we hung out.

Plus just minutes before I was on his bed and we was getting it on, well still, before that I never knew him, and me and Mila don't fight. Well except for that one time in the cafeteriam but she started it  and I barely had time to really hurt her because her friends pulled me off. If anyone should be  complaining it should he me.

I'm the one enduring pranks , and now I'm starting to believe both Alex and Mila were part of but then again Alex apologized and there was more more pranks except for 2 but it couldn't have been him, I mean why apologize and kiss me and all that shit. Wait I thought Mila and Alex weren't dating, does this mean I put myself in between a relationship. I'm so lost, I helped Alex cheat didn't I. I bit my lip, shit. Can't belive I was so stupid but then at the club he said they weren't going out to her face. Argh.