Get out

I walked in with my guard ready to get scolded and screamed  till my ears wanted to bounce off even though Alex supposedly said he informed my parents on what occured, I knew I was still going to get shouted at but that's not what I got. Not that I wasn't happy that it didn't happen but it worried me.

All my dad told me was "next time tell us" my mom nodded along with him like she always did. This got me confused because I also was in detention which is like a sin to my parents. Plus I didn't attend church. Okay whoever took away my parents should just keep them.

I probably sound like an ungrateful or abused child when in truth they've never done anything brutal to me, which is one reason why I don't understand why we don't talk too much?. I went up to my room and opened up my pandora station to Ariana Grande ,they were playing "Loving it" and I was jamming to it .

I decided to take a shower and brush my teeth that's one thing I totally forgot about if I was out for a week , then....., ewwwww. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed it at least 4 times. A new song came on and it was End of time by Beyonce by that time I was in the shower,scrubbing myself, rescrubbing and rerescrubing.

"Come take my hands,I won't let you go.." I sanged the lycrics. This water felt great and I have every reason to be happy since I didn't get scolded at. Then I realized we left detention early I know it was like minutes until we were going to be able to head home but still you can't walk out until the teacher instructs you too and it looked liked the teacher didn't even see us walk out since she was so glued into her book.  I'll just watch,wait and see what occurs but then again Alex was there so I'm pretty sure I'm fine.  But what about my other detention.

Suddenly I hear shuffling and it wasn't me. Hemraj. Is it him? and if it is why is he in here?. I cut my shower off grabbed a towel wrapping it around myself ahd heading out to see Hemraj and a billion other jocks in my room messing around with my underwear... my things, I screamed and they turned around to see me. "Whatsup" they all said in unison , Hemraj my older brother started laughing uncontrollably.

Then I realized I was only in a towel but I couldn't just let these pervs touch my things like that.

"Get out" I bellow. They all pouted and trust me it was the cutest thing ever, wait... ugh. I realized Alex was part of the group and he was the one holding my victoria secret thong. I only owned a couple and I had to hide them well because if my parents saw them... whooo so he must have been doing some good digging. The song changed and went to to Miss moving on' by fifth  harmony now if I was alone I'll be dancing but now I gotta deal with hormonal teenage pervs.

  "Ewwww, change that shit Claire nonstop sings this shit and I act like I like it but ..." says Kellan. He was Claire's boyfriend and I talked to him sometimes, he was better than the rest of them, that's what I used to think but not now since he's searching through my pandora and acting like a perv I'm thinking different things.

  "Get the hell out of my room" I bellowed again.

  "You sing nice" says one of the guys I didn't recognize his name but I saw him before.

  " Nice underwear" says Alex, my face turns scarlet and they all start laughing.  I groan in frustration,  this guy had no rights just a week ago he almost killed me with a door.

  " Kellan make them leave" I demand.

" I'm fine here" he says as one  of the guys, Reggie I think his name was due to the fact that he was really good in the football team, tried to snatch the remote away from him they ended up wrestling. Boys will be animal.

" You know I talk to Claire all the time and she won't be happy when she knows that you don't like her songs" I threatened Kellan. He laughs but I give him a sincere look and his laughter comes to a halt.