Explanation

After waking up we all boarded in Paul's car he came to pick us up and I was happy to find out he was alone,  his car was big enough for all of us, we'll Katina sat on Reggie lap. We drove to the Chinese restaurant and we all got out while Alanis pulled me to the side

"I know you know can you go to Walgreens with me"  she asks me.  I nod taking off my heels and walking with her,  the Chinese restaurant was at a plaza and walgreens was behind it, we walked to walgreens, complained about the price, bought the pregnancy test and went to the bathroom. well she went to the bathroom I waited outside I could feel her emotions which was strange.  she came out with a tear stained face holding out a positive pregnancy test.  Oh shit. we made it outside and my thought were going crazy the baby has to be Treys but they weren't going out. Still they had that one  night stand.  I knew Paul knew, he and his mind raperself. "I don't rape your mind"  says Paul,  I give him a look and he looks away with a smile.

  The car drive to Alex beach house was quiet. When we made it Alanis broke down crying. Well its truth time.

"What's wrong"  asks Trey. 

"Nothing" replies Alanis.

"She's pregnant not "  says Paul bluntly, I grab my shoes and throw it at him Alex pushes him down before it could hit him I was wearing heels after all. 

"Whose the father"  says Trey softly.  This makes her cry harder. 

"You are duh"  says Paul,  this time Katina grabs his head and slams it into wheel.  He pulls back laughing,  his head which was red from blood slowly healed itself. Ewwww, cmon way to ruin my Chinese mood.

  "If I didn't say it no one was" he says as he gets out if the car and takes the Chinese. Suddenly Alanis stops crying.

"Put that down before I cut you"  she says reaching into her bra and pulling out a pair of scissors.  Everyone looks at her like she's crazy and Paul puts it down slowly."that's right motherducker " she says. 

"Can we get some peace"  says Trey obviously trying to get rid of us Alanis put her scissors back.

" You a jerk" singed my phone. I looked down at it to see my parents calling me.  I gave them number when they saw it.  I pressed answer

"Where the fuck are you bitch" asks my dad.

"I had this tutor who was helping me because I was failing his class and I fell asleep at his house"  I quickly lie. 

"slut don't tell me you gave him a blow job to get a better grade, is that how you get all your good grades? nevermind don't even come home until school starts I don't need no slut in my house"  says my dad as he hangs up.  I put the phone down and weirdly enough no tears appeared I've gotten used to it. 

"What the hell is it this  you have to move in with me"  says Alex.

" No that's too suspicious " I say.

"Suspicious too who they don't even care" exclaims Alex.  I get out of the car and this time grab the Chinese food.

   "You can borrow it, borrow it"  says Alanis.

"You can't borrow food"  I say. 

"You can if I'm able to make you give it back to me"  she says.  I was real confused but I took it and walked inside Alex followed me,  so did everyone else except for Alanis and Trey.  I say on the couch and everyone else sat somewhere. alex decided to be brave and seat next to me.

"Well to start this off,  Alex is going to change into a wolf and that's proof one"  says Paul,but I didn't need proof I believed the whole werewolf thing I saw Paul change. Soon enough Alex was in his wolf form and I was not scared. Surprise supreme. I outstretched my hands to touch him and he came closer to me and my hands reached him.  It was like a dog, I pulled him forward hugged him wait am I reall6 doing this.... Yes you are Ahrenah,  I believed him I mean how much more proof do I need.

"I wished you would have done that to me instead of running away"  says Reggie. 

"I'm scared of things like dogs what did you expect " says Katina.

"Alright this is real cute but we gotta move on."  says Paul as he moves he's hands and a doctor with a needle comes in.,

"She's looking to take blood " says Paul,  Alex grabs his clothes with his mouth and goes to a room and soon come out.

   " Well I'm out unless you don't mind me biting you " she says flashing het fang her eyes changing colors.

" Kidding" she's says and walks out, I was freaking out as she approached me I looked at Alex the entire time, While Paul laughed as I winced because the stupid bitch couldn't find a vein. 

"Find it before I cut your throat"  I say with a different voice,  Paul jumped back and so did Alex. 

"What"  I  ask clearing my throat,  the girl quickly finds the vein she got  the memo and I'm glad."I'll have the answers soon " she says and  walks out.

" Your eyes changed like changed go a different color " says Paul."it happens to you guys all the time" I say.

"So what are you saying your a werewolf"  says Alex. 

"No I just...  Wait it really changed color"  I ask.  They nod, I blink in surprise, I just got mad and frustrated.   

   Soon everyone was back together and we got out the plates and started  eating. " Now let's do the talking"  says Alex as he takes his fork and tried to take chicken from my plate and Alanis pushes him away.

"You can't thank me later"  she says.  I smile.

  "Soon let's start with this whole mate thing"  i suggest. 

"Right  I told you  it  means were meant to be together ball blah blah but I bot you sorry for that and now you got hough heat but we eye suppose to have sex a long time ago and I u still wonder how your doing with all this I don't know why you caught on fire that was just weird but I think it has something to do with who you re" says Alex.

"Objection I think it has to do with you not doing the deed man"  says Paul.

  I blushed,  and they all laughed at my embarrassment.

"Bullies"  I state pouting.

"Well what happens if we don't do it"  I say. 

" it think the mark will fade I don't know why but it is and I feel like if yall don't do this it's over somethings going to happen and yall won't be mates no more"  says Kellan .

Oh great, pressure freaking pressure.  "I can just mark her again"  suggest Alex.

"No you can't, it would make things worse" says paul. Alex groans.  My main question were answered and I thought we were done but Paul and his mind raping big mouth told everyone that I was working for Mila. 

"What"  says Alex and before I know it flies out of the house and goes to somewhere unknown well I knew where I was now this really be the death of me.

   "Well my friends were stuck here until the jackass bring my car back"  says Paul as he leans in back in his seat. 

"We should file in a stolen car"  suggest Katina. 

"Yeah I don't think so"  says Paul. 

"So seriously though you have to move in with him it's not safe and I know their going to kill you when they hear we found out about this"  says Paul,  I nodded in approval the guy made a point.

"Your life is not the best right now"  says Katina. 

"I didn't even notice"  I reply sarcastically.

######

My last chapter for today I'll update tommorow though I just really wanted to put this chapter up,

Anyways

Read

Vote

Comment

Vote

Until next time my bootifuls... KR