The Past

The Past

The ones with the lipstick, the tight clothes and the heels, yeah I was one of them. In my opinion this was the safest passageway to the precious high school years. But at this point you've already seen the keyword 'WAS', past tense. But there's no need to feel bad for me because they weren't even good friends. You see them on TV and longe to have friends like them. Welp, I'm here to tell you to chill out and just enjoy a slice of pizza because what's the point of having friends if you can not trust them.

For a while though things where fun , don't sit there and make assumptions , never once did I ever bully someone. I had a mind of my own and didn't need to he controlled ; which leads to the reason as to why I now have no friends.

'They were a bunch of flipflops anyway ' I repeatedly tell myself daily to cope with the fact that I was nothing but a loner. So as you can see I loath them but I also enjoyed being apart of thread who wouldn't no one messes with you.

So where did I go wrong. In my case telling everyone that I liked Dave the 'nerd ' was my downfall and when I say downfall I'm talking about falling off the highest mountain. Truthfully there was mutual love thing going on between us because he liked me also. Once again did you see the was Truthfully  it's only been a couple of months and I'm sick of him because

1 , It isn't the same anymore, it's like he sobbed else spent a month with me and then changed bodies with him for the second month and now I'm being tortured   and
2 , I just no longer want him

But too bad for me I have a big heart and I feel like breaking ing up with him now would break him , I low-key doing conceited but my point is were attached and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one having these thoughts to Jim everything is good , so it'll be weird to break it off.

So I have to relax and wait for the right time and lucky for me I would get to put it to test because I was about to go meet  my boyfriend Dave.
As I walked to the media center  , which was the location me and and him always meet , my eyes caught at flyer announcing a pep rally for the end of school year which once again made me begin to ponder about my old friends. Ugh I really need to stop , Its not that I miss their fake assets , it simply because I'm lonely and Dave doesn't really engage intge  conversations that I try to have with him. What did I see in him anyway? I need to stop being mean.

A few second later I pass my old friends and I groan it's like the world refuses to give me a break.

I was so deep in thought that I bumped into Paul. "Sorry" I quickly muttered as I walked on he caught my arm pulling me back and smiling.

"Hey boo long time no talk" he says. I plastered on a confused look. I didn't even know him like that .

I raise an eyebrow .What I don't comprehend is how he managed to hang out with nerds and still stay popular?This school is so weird with it's hierarchy , I simply announced I like Dave and boom I'm a loser also ,but for him ....It’s probably because of the hair ....yeah; it is I mean who could resist its ability to look so curly, wild, daring and tempting all at the same time. Okay let me stop and let me also admit I was sick of Dave again.

He smiled as if reading my mind I returned the gesture and yanked my arm from his hold he laughed, winking and walking away. Then I remembered.

Last year when I was popular I always segregated myself from the jocks. He was one of them, it's not that I still thought they had cooties it's that I knew all they want is one thing and I wanted a relationship unlike some girls. I don't even know all the jocks, that's what makes me different from everyone. Plus it's kind of a surprising thing since I was in the same rank as them and went on freaking trips with them. I also never attended their parties but then one time my former friends persuaded me and well I got drunk, he was there, he drove me home and........wealmosthadsexinhiscar.