Just The Beginning Beautiful

it's  been a week and all of us are staying in this hotel. Alex was finnaly filling his family in what happened and I realized I had to meet them but then remembered  I wasn't officially going out with him, it was just.... What was it? I looked at him should I tell him I love him now or later I pondered to myself as he hung up the phone and ordered James and Sterling to go back and burn the house.

  "Wait my parents are still there"  I announce and they shrug. I stared at them in awe, "My parents"

  "Well their dead and your adopted plus they've been there for a week they probably stinked up the whole place and probably ashes by now "  says Paul. I crossed my arms all true but still... They ignored me though James and Sterling left the house and I was officially Nad at Alex for not listenning to me.

  "Bitch you be getting in my nerves like you get mad for every shit, bigger things happened and the reason why they starter is because of your parents"  says Paul with a frown.

What he said got me mad he had no right to just be  all on my business and to decide my lives their are my parents I do what seems to fit and plus we could do one of those creations ceremonies.

  "But I'm not fucking ruthless you dick, they still cared for me for a good 16 years they deserve a funeral"  i say angrily, he called me a bitch and it released the different me. Kellan and Trey clapped for some unknown reason .

  "I still can't believe you their.... Some pretty nasty beings"  says Paul.

  "Yeah but they never put me up for prostitution"  I say proudly, this I knew was true I mean I was in the house and we'll to tell you the truth there s never any reason to put me up for prostitution well Xcaret for when they lost their job... Yeah instead of doing that they just put me as a maid.... That still bad... Why am I sticking  up for them?

  "I read minds that was their next plan"  says Paul.

  "But how would you know that you never met them"  I say, I was taken back from what he announced I was definetly shocked but he had no proof, he never met my parents as far as I know, and I thought he could only read kinds if be saw them.

  "Really and how do you know that?  You don't know me just remember that"  says Paul as he walks out.

  "Okay I'm sorry Paul had a point but I'll get them out for you just for you"  he says.

  "No nevermind just let them burn they deserve it anuways plunder had a point their stinking up the whole place"  I announce going up to my room still angry, but I thought about it a little and if they really were going to place me for prostitution umm... Duck them,. I lay down on my bed and Paul enters.

   "I'm sorry, I was just mad you know how could you remain so calm and loving after everything that occured"  says Paul I shrugged and he smiled which was contagious because soon I was doing the same things as he tickled me and attempted to make jokes.

" What's the most traumatizing thing that's ever occurred with you "  I ask him innocently. Then he started laughing uncontrollably.

  "Okay holdup we were at a pool right I was like 4 and there was a barbecue, the pool was public and they no food close to the pool but they didn't say in the pool so I'm eating right but I want to go in so I go ahead with a rib in my right hand I'm chewing when suddenly I hear a buzzer and everyone is scrambling to get out but I understood anything, I know what your thinking where are my parents they were getting something from the car and they gave me food to stay seated, anyways, everyone's getting out and I'm there eating paying no mind and people start speaking to me in a loudspeaker and i finnaly pay attention and they inform me that I need to get out there was doodoo behind me and I turned around and laughed saying that it was my rib and I picked it up and then realized it was doodoo I was traumatized for 2 years" he says.