Tick Tock Baby

Paul grab my hands and pulls me into his room. Um the hell?, he releases a long sigh of relief as he closes the door and approaches me slowly with a grin. My worries increase, what's his plan? I was thinking he just wanted to talk but now I'm thinking otherwise, now I'm thinking scream but I couldn't find my voice.

I back away from him slowly. "I've been wanting you since forever and now"  he chuckles "I finally have you"  he finishes disappearing but reappearing behind my back, my heart lurches and it ain't the good way. What does he even mean he's been wanting me forever? I quickly move forward but he pulls me back, making me fall directly on his back. I thought he was gay, well Bi, but, Argh.

I finally let out a scream hoping for rescue which resulted in him laughing and suddenly my screams vanished, I opened my mouth and try to scream again but nothing came out. I held my throat in worry.

"I want to hear you scream my name as I fuck you senselessly but we have company downstairs " he says with a frown. He just stands and stares at me as if he was pondering, what do I do? Kick him in his juices. Gosh this can't be real.

I was just going up the stairs after we've had a talk with everyone when suddenly, Paul pulled me in. I sniffled, I wasn't  a virgin but I trusted Paul and he was just going to prove me wrong for doing so nope this is not real, not real.

"Alright the walls are soundproof scream all you want I'll make sure I enjoy" he says as he approaches me at a fast pace holding me in a choke hold he flings me on the bed and joins me, jumping on top off me and straddling me, he begins to grind and I stupidly moaned he halted his movements.

"Did you just... So you like that huh bitch " he says as his hand lower to my underwater waistline. I close my eyes. Calm down this will finish sooner or later and he'll let me go and I'll tell and wait he can read minds.

" I won't let you go baby, I'm going to take you someone special and keep you there until my needs are fulfilled and then, then I can kill you 1 month topsbirndobyou want to negotiate" he says, leaning in straight for my lips. I tightening my eyes and lips, did this guy really want to negotiate my death time. . I keep my mouth tighten Not willing to open them but he quickly slips a finger in my core and I gasp giving him access to the entrance of my lips, I quickly try to close it but I'm too late he's already gotten a head start and his taking advantage. Playfully biting my lips too keep them open every second but I really didn't need that.

Due to the fact that he continuedly moved his finger into me at his own pace which was far from slow I could barely keep my mouth closed. It was something about his finger it felt so.... Freaking... Good. No your not saying that, this is betrayal to Alex. I don't like this, I continually repeated to myself but I believed my moans stated somthing completely different.

I whimpered as he removed my pants, ripped my shirt and my panties and my bra soon followed, what is wrong with him? Could at least take them off look a regular human, but then again he isn't a regular human or regular friend. He laughs.

"You know you like the roughness " he states. I took this moment to question his actions.

" Why Paul? " I ask him. He laughs harder.

" Your hot duh plus I've waited so long for this at first I thought you'll be forever alone after you went out with Dave which was all a setup by the way, I knew you were Alex mate from the beginning but I couldn't let it happen you were mine from the beginning, so I had to do something to segregate you guys " he says with laugh.

"Well your powers were it was meant to be, Did you know that having sex with a someone like you 8 or more times is like sharing powers, the more I fuck you raw the more your powers  transfer to me and you won't be the only one unique, that's right I knew it from the start bitch, now get ready for this and this sint about you so if I hear one moan from you well you don't really want to know" he finished while he pulls off his pants and boxers positioning himself in my entrance, I try to free myself from him but he doesn't let me but I wasn't about to share my powers with a guy as heartless as him, a person full of betrayal. Someone I actually trusted and I can't believe Paula and it this. I should have known after all Paul did go out with Dave.