Alanis&Katina

I move around only to realize that I can't, my eyes flutter open and I realize that Alex is on top off me. I wonder how I'm not a flat pancake yet. I slap him on the head and he groans moving his head. I sigh and push him off me but I did it too roughly so he ends up rolling but the bed isn't that wide so he falls on the hotel floor with a thump.

Not a minute later he's up with a confused look until he sees me.

"How could you push the love of your life so roughly " he says with a post as he makes his way back to the bed and straddling me.

" Maybe because you aren't the love of my life my teddy bear talked to me last night he's the one" I say with a smile pointing at the colossal teddy bear that they kept at the window.

"Are you sure about that because, last night the only thing you were doing was moaning and screaming my name I never heard any teddy bears unless your begging drowned them out " he says with an evil smirk, I stick my tongue out at him and try to push him off again but he doesn't budge instead leans in straight for my neck. Why is it always the neck? not that I'm complaining.

" You up for a morning round" he asks.

"Get the camera, Now" bellows someone urgently my heads shoots up to see all my friends and Paul urging Trey to grab the camera. I shove Alex off of me and this time he moves but doesn't fall. Once his eyes settle on them he quickly pulls up the cover to hide our body.

"You know how to make 'knock knock' jokes but you don't actually know how to do it" he says to Paul who laughs.

"Is someone mad? " says Paul.

" Of course he is he was about to get morning pussy before school that's the best" exclaims Sterling I raise my eyebrow at him and he shrugs.

"Only speak the truth" he says.

"Since when" says James.

"Gentleman take your ratchet dispute somewhere else" says Alex.

"Fine but don't call me when you need photos" says Paul walking out and soon everyone follows me and Alex stay in bed which makes Claire turn around.

"School remember get dress sexaholic" says Claire before she walks.

"We are not secxaholics" I protest this seems to draw them all back in the room but what makes them think that we're sexaholics I mean they haven't even seen anything and this is like the second time we had sex unless... You, Uh, count the rounds. Paul laughs.

"Sometimes your mind is too much " he says walking out.

" Anyways it be looking like you love sex more than Alanis love food" says Trey. My mouth hangs open I don't even think that's possible. But where is Alanis?  I thought to myself as I looked around. Finally I answered them.

"I do not " I proclaim while Alex just laugh and relaxes on the bed sheets.  How can he be so comfortable at a time such as this one.

" With those loud moans last night they were nonstop bitch  like a 2 minute break after loud ones and then it begins again" says Claire.

"Could have made a sex tape help those guys out there that are single " says James with a smile.

"Can you guys just get out so we can get ready" I says angrily and they raise their hands in defeat as they walk out shutting the door behind them.

A few minutes late someone bangs on the door. "You mad or naw" I hear Claire sings, I roll my eyes at her even though she can't see it and get out bed heading to the shower.

Alex joins in brushing his teeth and then joining me as I'm about to exit the shower.

"No way am I letting you out, fun just started" he says as he pulls me in opening the shower. I groan but relax against him as the warm water slides down out bodies he allows his hands to travel to wondrous places .