The First Note

I woke up fully alerted after having a pillow thrown at me, I look around for the person responsible and find a crazy looking Claire. 

  "Hurry up we're freaking late and the school is an hour away, what are we going to do"  she finishes grabbing Kellan' shirt and pulling him close.  Kellan smiles and wraps his arms around her.

"Well"  he chuckles "We could kiss and do some other things".  I throw the pillow that Claire threw at me at Kellan who dodges it, damn football players, I lay back on my bed while Claire pushed him away.  Alanis came in our room fully school clothed, brushing her hair.

  "Did you guys forget that today is a  school day"  asks Alanis while Trey comes out in only boxers with a donut in  hand.    "That's the last one"  he announces.

   "Wait last donut"  asks Alanis. A worried look crossed on Trey's face but he nodded in approval.  "You can have half or more than half"  he says putting it in front of her lips she smiles and bites through it .  "At least you shared "  she says as she pulls away her mouth full, with a wink, she  walks out. Gosh I need a boyfriend.

  " I'm a available " proclaimed Paul.  I rolled my eyes at him, he was younger than us still a junior but that's not a reason to not go out with him. It's just I have eyes for someone else at the moment or maybe years, eternity. 

   "You people think I'm kidding"  says Claire as she displays her watch for show.  It was freaking 8 o'clock on the dot we were freaking late no doubt about that. I jumped out of bed rushing into the shower not wasting time I put my hair in ponytail and open the curtain to meet a naked Alex, I seemed running out tripping over a pair of shoes.  A pair of freaking shoes. Immature guys.

   I stand up brushing myself off and the realized what just happened Alex comes out a few moments later with a questioning look on his face as everyone else came out, probably trying to figure out who died. I plastered on a fake smile.

  "Good job screaming now everyone's awake, guys were freaking late there goes my perfect attendance bitches"  announced Claire. I realized the same thing about my attendance, really 3 years in the making all thrown in the garbage.

  I groaned.  "Okay guys she didn't scream for anything, Ahrenah it thought you'll enjoy seeing me not run out in horror"  says Alex offended.

  I give him a look that says "really you were freaking naked in the shower what was I suppose to do jump in with you"  but he obviously didn't understood because he gave me a confused look while Paul smirked.

   " Yes you were"  says Paul as he walks off to the shower but I tackle him to the ground, it was obviously unexpected because he actually fell on the ground and I stood ready to run in but he caught my foot making me fall on my face luckily my hands covered my face blocking the fall. Kellan happily skidded past us on Claire on his back.  But I writhed out of Paul grip  and Alanis who was on my side blocked the bathroom.  How did she get there before me?

   Anyways she let me in and I locked the door behind me jumping in the shower and taking a quick one, it's not until I was done that I realized I had no towel nor any clothes. Shit. I heard a laugh behind the door and I quickly unlocked it blocking any view of my body from being seen with the curtain. Paul laughs at my struggle and I give him a frown, he hands me a towel and walks off, I wrap myself and walk out and Kellan and Claire, go in after me.

  I head back to the room I was, Alex was there fully clothed and handed me clothes but not before quickly pulling me into him and invading my mouth which I totally allowed him to do. Why would you do that Ahrenah?. Is it my fault he's hot. He pulled away and walked out backwards smirk plastered on his face and a bonus boner I blush upon realizing it and turn away, putting on the clothes, I head back to the bathroom which contained excessive moaning now, but I really had to brush my teeth.