Birthday Interruptions

A month has passed since Alex and I have been going out and we've actually gotten peace, no fights excpet for the ones we create, no interruptions except for the ones Paul creates, no anything.. Well actually we've created food fights and gotten detentions constantly.. and the constant sex, once you start there's no stopping and the constant homework and we've been trying to apply for colleges. I basically stay with Alex now but it's like with everyone else too, we're staying at the beach house which means we wake up 2 house earlier before school starts, it's not fun so we've gotten in trouble a lot since we're so grumpy in the morning.  Plus we've want to my house and gotten all my shoes and any necessary clothing.

Paul wants to have a party because he feels unpopular since he hasn't gone to one in such a long time so I guess their having one in the beach house tonight. I wonder how it's going to turn out, I just know Alex parents won't be happy about this.  I think Paul just wants to throw a party since Reggie and Katina seem to throw one every week and we haven't thrown one in a long time. Paul has started to go out with Dave which I found weird and confusing since he knows that Dave threatened me but love is love so i just deal with it.

  Alanis has gained weight but she still manged to looks beautiful last week I sneak into her room and tried to take off her face thinking it was a mask, because I just wasn't buying it NO way could she still look so fresh and be pregnant but her face wasn't moving and she almost killed me when she woke up, so I'm definetly never trying that again.

  Alex says he's going to introduce me to the pack soon but he never acts on his words, but now he's promised me it's going to happen soon. I don't believe him though and his parent sleep asking to go on date with me but he always makes an excuse, it's like he doesn't want me to meet them.

  "Cmon, I found a dress for you, it's perfect and you could borrow a pair of shoes from me" declares Claire as she busts into my room with her hair rolled up with rollers abd pins securing it all into place.

  "What?"  I ask her confused, I was deep in thought and she took me away from my world of...... Thoughts. Yeah.

 " The party tonight, you can't go looking like trash so I shopped for you yesterday I stole Alex jet don't tell him and we went to Naples got this beautiful shit" she says as she pulls something from behind her back.

    It was knitted long sleeve top which was creamed colored, that  looked like it would come to halt under my breast and the top was connected to a flare and high waisted skirt that would stop before reaching the knees and  made me show just a little bit of skin from where the top stops and it also had a white border at the top and bottom and a sky blue in between. It was a beauty but I feared it was too short, I know how these parties go and I don't want to look like a slut.

  "Can I wear leggings"  I ask her as Alanis comes in.

  "For what, this is long enough a billion people are going to be at this party bitch and they all going to try to look the best but you got to look better than all of them... Well of course I'll look better than you guys but we'll still be the three girls that loook the best out of the whole party " announces Alanis.

  "Umm no way I'll look the best, I went to Naples remember, you went to Georgia" says Claire.

  "Exactly I'll look better than you because I went to a place that's not full of tourists all the good things were probably already taken in Naples"  says Alanis. I laughed were they really having a fight about the best dressed and people go to Georgia all the time.

  Claire scoffed.  "We'll see about that tonight"  she says and walks out laying what I'm supposed to wear tonight on  the bed at that moment Alex came out telling Claire to stop.