+Thought You Were a Good Girl+

Just a warning stuff happens but its not that bad*

  Finals were over along with school. This was great. I'm not even done yet, I also managed to get invited into the hottest party of the year. Breathe Ahreanah breathe, I instructed myself as I pulled on my dress which I bought with Claire and em' at the mall. I still remember it all clearly, especially since Katina keeps bringing it up. It was of course the day she got engaged.

I didn't plaster on makeup, what was the point , what if I cried or I don't know got pushed in a pool. Okay its been very long since I went out to a party and I've been watching an ample of movies. I was excited but also angry at myself for being unobedient to my parents. I used the regular cliche lie which was "I'll be at a friend's house" . I put on some sweatpants and a jacket and sneakers.  Heels and phone in my bookbag, I headed out, luckily they weren't on the couch, so I just walked out with no questions. I walked out and waited for a few minutes when a car honked behind me I jumped in shock and screamed, I turned to see Claire, Katina, Megan , Jennifer and Alanis, who now that looked at her closely , resembled Amanda Seyfriend.

  I jumped in. "Yall scared me" I say as I sit closely to Claire and click my seatbelt on, we drive away. We were kind of squished in the backseat. 

"So whatsup" I asked them , they all laughed "Whatsup is we're about to get drunk as fuck" says Jennifer.

I laughed she hasn't bought up the whole Dave thing which suprised me. My eyes caught Katina's wrists which were very red.

"Uh what's up with your wrist" I ask her. She pulls it up to inspect it and she shrugs.

"The ropes were a little too tight" she exclaims. I give her a suspicious look. "Ropes" I ask.

"Leave the girl's innocent mind alone" says Claire as Katina starts trying to explain.  Katina laughed.

"I'm so freaking hungry" says Alanis.

"That's all you've been saying" says Katina, she shrugs as her stomach rumbles.

"What'd I tell you niggas" says Alanis.  I laugh at how blatant she was, soon we're parking.

"Wait I don't have a fake I.D" I say, I've read enough books to know you need to be older than my age .They all laugh.

"Rich people get their way, we enter from the back where Trey's at the door." says Megan. I  stay in the car taking off my clothes to put on the dress my bookbag off and grab my heels from my bookbag, taking off my sandals and putting on the heels, Megan comes over to fix my makeup. "So ghetto" says Alanis. I  wave her off and soon Megan is finishing  and I  follow the girl's to the back door.

 " Whatsup beautiful niggas , whow nice, you look good Ahreanah  " he says as he holds out a hand to slap.  I shake my head in disapproval but was happy that I looked good. Him and Alanis are identical twins who don't know how to speak properly. He opens the door and winks at Alanis. Oh. We entered and there was no music which surprised me.

"Where's the music " I ask. They shrugged, Alex was in the middle speaking of a  phone conversation, suddenly he shuts it off and grabbed a microphone. 

   "I'm sorry , that was my parents" says Alex as he wavers his hands and the music starts. Alex goes over to his friends, why do I keep paying attention to him. I shake my head and Claire, Megan and Katina laugh.

" What" I ask them.

"I see your eyes can't leave homeboy over there but anyone would follow an ass like that still Reggies ass is way better than that" says Katina. I blush and thank god for the darkness.