Author's Note 2

I just want to tell everyone that the rest of the chapters are going to have scenes and all that stuff I also want to say that this is my first werewolf book and if you see something different from all the other books that's your problem, this is my book it can be written however how I envision it to be written. Also this is fiction so calm your horses if you see things that are unreal...  And never forget I'll do bad things to characters but I won't kill them... Hopefully. And I'm sorry if you thought she was going to be scared a little more when she found out about the whole werewolves thing, and supernatural..... Still keep reading the damn book it won't kill you, if you don't you won't know what happens to the characters, you won't know if Alanis dies or keeps the baby? , you won't know if she really is adopted?

Annyways

This is the last time I'll be using a whole chapter to write an authors note i already have everything planned but I will not be updating today, my dad took m6 phone for unknown reasons and didn't give it back to me until 30 minutes ago but in a way it's good that he did that because it gave me time for plan all the chapters.

Anyways

Read

Vote

Comment

Vote

Until next update........ KR