17

HERE IS YOUR PRECIOUS DOUBLE *throws book at you* People these days, always so demanding

TW: Whipping, Cutting (not self harm)

"Baby, I won't let him do anything to you. Let's get you changed and we'll deal with it."

"I-I'm s-scared, Alpha."

"I know, love. But what was the first promise I made to you when I met you?"

"That you'd keep me safe and protected."

"That's right. And I plan on keeping it, so, do you want me to help you get dressed?" Mitch looks down and nods.

Scott turns Mitch around and unzips his dress as the smaller boy finishes taking it off. They put it on the hanger and Scott grabs Mitch's pants. He bunches the legs up so Mitch could get his feet through, holding onto Scott's shoulders while he does so, before pulling them up to his waist and buttoning them. He does the same with the shirt and they walk out of the room.

"Anything I can help you with today?" Mitch jumps at the voice and looks at Scott and Todrick. He slowly turns around to face the person with his back practically pressed completely against Scott's front. Scott can almost feel the fear radiating off of Mitch, so he wraps his arms around his waist and answers for him.

"No, we're fine, thank you."

"Are you sure? I could help him get his dress fitted properly." He looks to Mitch.

"It fits fine, Sir. I don't need help." Mitch quietly speaks up.

"How dare you decline an Alpha's request to help. I thought Carson trained you better than that, Mitchell."

Mitch plays dumb, "Who's Carson, Sir? And I'm also not Mitchell, my name is Coby-Michael, Coby for short."

"You really wanna lie to me?" He steps closer to Mitch, "I still have the pictures and videos
on my phone. Wanna see?" Mitch freezes at those words, eyes widening.

Before anyone could respond, he had already pulled up a video of Mitch tied up and spread out on a wooden table, wearing only his boxers.

"Now, Mitchell, I know you haven't done anything wrong. But, my friend here wants some entertainment and who am I to say no? You'll be getting 55 lashes unless I feel like giving you more. My friend is free to do whatever he wants with you and you're going to not object to it because your duty as an Omega is to please your Alpha at all times, isn't that right?"

"Yes, Sir."  They watch in the video horror as Mitch's screams and cries slowly start to get quieter while he's cut and whipped more until he can't make any noises except for small whimpers. He fast forwards into the video and now Carson is the one recording and Mitch is flipped onto his back, crying out from the cuts. In the video is the friend holding the knife to Mitch's throat as he forces him to kiss. He then moves down to Mitch's stomach and makes a few cuts there as well. Once that's done, he hits the cuts with the whip a few more times before deciding to be finished.

The friend then scrolls to the side to see pictures of the aftermath. Mitch had blood running down his stomach and sides with cuts from the whip and knife everywhere.

He stops at one, "This is my favorite one. Do you remember why, Mitchell?"

"You don't have to answer that, Mitchy." Scott finally jumps in, but Mitch ignores him, almost as if he couldn't hear him.

"You said it was because you loved how helpless I looked in that one. You said it's the best I had ever looked, Sir." Mitch stares at the picture as the old memories come rushing through him like a ton of bricks. He becomes aware of what he's doing and turns around in Scott's arms.

"Make him stop, Alpha." Mitch whimpers, Scott's eyes immediately going red about the fact that someone made his love upset.

"Go to Toddy, baby." Mitch obeys and runs to Todrick, hugging him. Scott slowly walks toward the friend.

"You made him upset." The friend doesn't stop smirking.

"Yeah, what are you gonna do?"

"I'll show you." He growls out and slams the friend's head against the wall, his Alpha persona slowly being let out. He picks the friend off the ground and holds him against the wall his hand on his chest, holding his feet off the floor. He adds more and more pressure on the guy's chest, probably breaking a few ribs. Out of nowhere he feels a small tug on his shirt. He looks over and his face immediately softens when he sees Mitch.

"Hi, honey, I'm busy right now. Can it wait?" Scott asks, his voice still deeper than normal.

"Hi, Alpha. I know you're busy and I'm sorry to interrupt, but it's time to go home, Sir." Scott sighs and drops the friend before grabbing Mitch's hand and walking past everyone on their way outside to the car. Once the rest of them catch up to the couple, they see Scott and Mitch hugging beside the car.

"I'm okay, Alpha, I promise." Mitch assures him when they pull away.

"I just... I don't like to see people hurt you."

"I know, Sir, and I'm thankful for that. And if I weren't okay, you would be able to see that."

"You're right. I love you, Mitchy."

"I love you, Alpha." They all get in the car and drive home, and yes, they still have the dresses.

***

If you guys have any, comment or PM me requests you have for the oneshots in this book.