32

I'm posting a double today to make up for the fact that I won't be posting tomorrow because I'm leaving for my choir trip and I would just end up forgetting.
——

Also, I'm sorry...

***

They were currently in Starbucks to get coffee before they continue shopping. Scott was sticking to his word and has yet to let go of Mitch's hand. The Alphas got iced coffee while the Omegas got frappuccinos.

They grab their drinks and return to their shopping. They walk around the mall before finally agreeing on going into a store for clothes and shoes. You can probably guess whose idea that was.

"Do you and Kirst wanna go and look at clothes in that section while Avi and I go look for more lumberjack stuff for him?" Mitch looks around and steps closer to Scott.

"Alpha, as soon as I let go of your hand, he's going to take me. I just know it."

"So you want to come with Avi and me?"

"Well.. no, I wanna go with Kitty. Maybe I'm just overreacting, I'll just go over there with her. If I see him, I'll just run over here and/or scream. If I can't, Kit will."

"You sure?"

"Yes, Sir." Scott nods and kisses Mitch's forehead.

"Alright, I love you, baby girl."

"I love you too, Alpha." Mitch and Kirstie walk over to the 'girls' section.

"Ooh, this is cute." Kirstie holds up a light blue sweater.

"I like that, it's pretty."

"I'm gonna try it on, come with me?"

"Don't you want more to try on first?"

"You're right." She gets a few random shirts.

Mitch laughs as she grabs his hand and they go to the dressing rooms. Mitch stands outside the room while Kirstie changes. While he's waiting, someone comes up from behind and covers his mouth while holding his arms down against his body. Mitch tries to squirm and get out until he hears a familiar voice whisper in his ear.

TW: Violence

"I know you're pregnant, slut. Scream or move and I will make sure your little precious doesn't make it to ever see the light of day." Tears start to run down Mitch's face as Carson says that. "Understand?" Mitch nods and Carson uncovers his mouth. He opens a dressing room door and shoves Mitch in, walking in after him and locking the door.

He pins Mitch up against the wall and holds his arms above his head as he roughly kisses him. He tightens his grip on Mitch's wrists, causing the Omega to whimper quietly. Carson pulls away and punches Mitch in the stomach once, covering his mouth to silence any noises.

"I thought I said quiet."

"I-I'm s-sorry, Sir."

"Tell me, Omega. What's your baby's name?" Mitch's throat closes at the mention of his baby, but still manages to answer.

"P-Peyton Ray Grassi-Hoying, S-Sir." Before Carson can say anything else, they hear Kirstie's voice.

"Boo? Where'd you go?"

"Sir, if I d-don't answer, she'll g-get my Alpha." That earns him another punch to the stomach.

"He is not your Alpha, I am. Tell her you're fine and you're just trying on clothes."

"K-Kitty? I'm in h-here. I'm just t-trying on c-clothes." Kirstie knows what that tone of voice and stutter mean.

"Okay, I'll come back in a little bit." She runs off and gets Scott.