Chapter 1~Edited

hello people,this is new so don't judge and oo check out my other stories!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday morning never gave me that happy feeling: It reminded me that I still had another 5 days until the weekend, where I would sit at home, cuddling with my kitty and reading a cute romance novel.

 I heard my alarm chime again, so I lazily dragged myself out of bed, grumbling about the morning. I played my new Lawson album, humming along to 'parachute' as I got into the shower. Quickly shaving my legs, I washed my hair with my favourite strawberry shampoo. And, after turning the water off, I walked out to my room: it was a normal sized room, not too big, not too small. 

I dried my long blonde hair before leaving it wavy and making my way downstairs, passing the kitchen and walking out the door. I made my way to Starbucks to pick up my regular, hot chocolate with extra cream and a chocolate brownie before making my way to hell.

                                                           ~~~~~

I walked into school with the typical Monday morning cloud that could dampen anyone's mood.  Having dodged through the crowds in the yard and corridors, I made my way to my locker. 

Once there, I emptied my bag into the locker whilst sipping on my cooling Starbucks drink. Inside was where my old dance uniform lay perfectly with a picture of my mother on top, I smiled, thinking of the pleasant memories. I used to be a dancer inside and outside of school, but I had stopped when my world had come crashing down.

 I was brought out of my train of thought when someone bumped into me, making my drink spill all over my books and over half of my locker. Thankfully, the picture was unharmed but the uniform was drenched in a soggy chocolate glow.

I turned around to see who had knocked into me as the heat of the drink burned my skin. Once I had faced my attacker I had soon regretted it, there stood Kelly Bright. My 'once upon a time best friend' with her possé, giggling as they saw the damage they had caused. 

"I'd be careful if I was you, Carly," Kelly sneered at me, looking me up and down, observing my wet clothing - she giggled once more before peering into my locker.

 "Oh, look girls, Carly has still got her pity party uniform."

 They giggled at her statement, eyeing me with a look of disgust. One girl, Julie, stepped forward and picked up my old uniform, "Why would you still carry this trash around? Oh... Because you are trash. You couldn't dance, no surprise they dropped you from the team!" 

Her confidence caused surrounding people to snicker, so I ducked my head to hide the tears that welled in my eyes. 

"Yeah, were you dropped because your silly ass couldn't dance, or was it because someone's social status got tampered with? Hmmm," Kelly sneered at me, "Oh, look she cries."

The tears fell as I took in their harsh words.

"Baby, why's Carly crying?" a deep voice said from next to me.

 "Oh, babe, the clumsy girl knocked her own drink over herself," Kelly replied, lying through her teeth as Chase stared at me, his eyes softening slightly as I stole a glance at him, Kelly's glare never leaving my face.

 "Okay, babe, I'll see you in class, 'kay?" Chase said before giving Kelly a kiss as she rubbed on him and smiled sickly, "C'mon, girls, bye, Carly."

Her possé left but not before throwing my dance uniform in the puddle of hot chocolate surrounding my feet. I picked it up and placed it in my sports bag to wash later that night. 

 "You okay, Carly?" Chase asked softly from behind me.

"I'm fine Chase... You can go now," I said quietly with a blunt voice, trying to stop the tears from falling but I could tell I'd failed as I was sure he had noticed my reddening face.

"Carly look at your hands! They're all burnt and you're crying! Just let me take you to the nurse pl-" he rambled - meet Chase, another of my 'once' best friends. He was gorgeous and everyone knew it, loving him or wanting to be him or with him; he was the King of our school, dating the bitchy Queen Bee!

 Just as he was about to help me, he jumped as my locker slammed. There stood my protective best friend, a brooding look over her face.

"She doesn't need you, Vosper. Leave. Her. Alone," Tracey emphasised each word, sneering at him as he looked at me with hurt in his eyes. I nodded.

 He stormed off but not before giving Tracey a glare. She looked at me and around at the now empty corridor, "C'mon girl, let's go for a ride," she said before hugging me and leading me out to her BMW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what do you think? comment,vote,read tell me your feedback:)