Chapter 11

MUST READ BOTTOM OF CHAPTER AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS PLEASE

finally got 800 reads thankyou again!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

Turning my head stood my bestfriend with a smirk on her face...my cheeks reddened as I stood there awkwardly. “uh,urm we were just leaving” I said pulling a smirking Blake out with me.

“damn girl if you moan like that from that what the hell are you like in be-” I slapped him across the face before he could finish and stormed off down the road leaving him shocked.

How could I let him do that… I even smoked in front of him for god sake,what the hell is wrong with me. I hate him but not going to lie the feeling and tingles I got when he was kissing my neck were amazing, Urgh come on carls.

Walking into the house, I breathed a sigh of relief. Home. Dad walked out the kitchen with a smile on his face “ok I got chinese for tea” He said with a smile as I put my bags to the side and walked into the kitchen helping get dinner out. We spent the rest of the night watching films,catching up and just genuinely having father daughter time.

Walking up the next morning with a smile on my face as I got in the shower spending extra time getting ready for school, not even the thought of school could dampen my happy mood today.

Jumping down the stairs I was greeted to the smell of pancakes, mm.

Walking into the kitchen I froze at the door looking at the situation. My dad stood at the cooker with the pancakes and B-Blake sat at the table eating a pancake. “Hello dear” Said dad kissing me on the cheek as I slowly walked into the room.

“Alright Carls” Blake said with a smirk on his face watching my confused features. I just nodded and stuffed my face full of pancakes,god I missed these. I was brought out of thought when I heard my dads chuckle.

“enjoying that?” He asked, I nodded then noticed we had 15 minutes to get to school. I pulled Blake up and grabbed my bag and headed for the door but frozen when I felt my fathers arms around me, I tensed instantly. “Bye carls” I just nodded.

Walking out the house I pulled Blake towards my car “what the hell princess, bike now!” He said with a frown. I ignored him and pushed him into the passenger side and ran to the drivers seat.

We were halfway to school when the radio played coldplay ‘A sky full of stars’ I smiled and waited until the perfect moment before…

“I don't care, go on and tear me apart

I don't care if you do, ooh

'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars

I think I see you

I think I see you “

Giggling as we arrived at school when I finished the high note badly. Blake ran out the door as I laughed even more before I noticed the students who were outside stood gawking at us. I kept my smile on my face as we walked through the doors.

When we walked through the corridor I heard a high pitched giggle behind me as I tensed. Blake pulled me into his arms as I froze “relax else they wont believe” He said huskily, I tried to regulate my breathing but being touched by a 6ft over man whose muscular and well gorgeous was hard.

“you finished with the slut yet?” Asked Kelly with a sneer.

“why Kelly I ended it with you weeks ago” He replied smoothly. I hid my giggle in Blakes chest.

“come on girls don't want to stay with the trash do we oh and Carls, tell daddy I said hi” She said smirking at my confused face before walking off.

Blake let go of me as if I was on fire and stormed down the corridor, I felt cold without his arms wrapped around me as I shivered when the bell rang. Wrapping my arms around my bare skin I walked to my lesson.

I screeched when I felt arms pull me into a old classroom, The lights were turned off and all I could see was a tall silhouette of someone. The next thing happened so fast, I was pulled into the strangers arms as I felt his muscles wrap around me but before I could say anything I felt his rough lips against mine and I instantly recognised his scent. Chase.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOOOOOOOO ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE!!

jesus carly has so much drama at the moment.

What do you guys think of Chase's kiss?

What was Kelly talking about to do with Carlys dad?

 FIRST COMMENT GETS DEDICATION AND SHOUT OUT!

Author Question: Favourite food? Pancakes, Pizza, Pasta?

 COMMENT!!!! 

VOTE!!

READ!!

 must have 900 READS FOR UPDATE!

come on people nearly reaching 1000 SO happy!!!