Chapter 13

I'M SERIOUSLY BUZZING PEOPLE!!!

1000 reads!!!! I COULD KISS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!

here is chapter 13!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BLAKES POV!!!(surprise my lovelies)

Chapter 13

(before carlys attack)

Walking around the school I cursed at myself under my breath. Why was I even in a mood with Carly? She didn't do anything to me, I was just too damn stubborn. It got to me,The way everyone treat Carly! People look down at her because Kelly and her minions do, Its disgusting and she just takes it without shedding a tear.

I was brought out of thought when I saw my Kaden and Tracey speed walking down the hall towards me. “Where's Carly? I can't find her and she isn't in class?” Tracey said out of breath, Kayden just nodded as he kneeled over breathing deeply.

“I havent seen her since, urm , earlier” I said mumbling, not daring to look at Tracey.

Yes you may have guessed, Me Blake District ultimate bad boy is scared of my fake girlfriends best friend.

“Well you better help me find her or god help me I will hurt you!” She whisper yelled as we slowly walked down the corridor looking in doors praying that no teacher noticed us. About 5 minutes later we heard a whimper from the old maths room,Curiously we all walked to the door to see it dark inside.

Kaden went to walk away probably assuming we were wrong where the noise is coming from,before Tracey yanked him back making him squeal like a girl as I slammed the door open and observed the situation.

I felt my blood begin to boil as Tracey turned the classroom light on and saw the room she gasped. Laid on the floor as if she was dead was Carly with Chase above her beating 10 bells out of her, I saw her body whimper at every hit and kick as blood dripped down her face.

I pushed past the two who stood staring and grabbed Chase by the neck and held him against the wall as I started punching him any where I could, Rage filled my body as I carried on beating him not stopping even when I was sure he was out of it.

I was brought out of my daze thought when I heard Tracey screaming at me to stop and that Carly was going to pass out. I dropped a dead weight Chase as I ran to Carly.

Lifting her head and placing it on my lap I took my shirt off and held it close to her head to try and stop the bleeding.

My emotions were running high as I mumbled words into her head “ I'm so sorry Carls, So sorry” She gave me a faint smile as she passed out. I didn't realise the paramedics had arrived along with the police until they checked her head and vitals.

I took a step back as I watched them pull her onto a stretcher, Tracey was cuddled into Kadens body as he nodded to me. “Im going with her” I said to anyone who listened as we walked through the school.

Students gasped when they saw our situation Carly on a stretched with me trailing behind with bruised knuckles and they stood shell shocked when they saw Chase’s body,blood trailing down his body but what made them more shocked was the handcuffs to his wrists and the police officers following him.

                                                       ~

Carly has unconscious for a couple hours, me and her father sat in silence staring at the lifeless girl in front of us. “Thanks for back then” Her dad said to be sipping his warm coffee,

I just nodded and kept the silence. I wondered my eyes down her body as I saw every bruise that bastard left and couldn't erase the smirk he had on his face as I punched him. I was brought out of thought when I felt a soft squeeze of my hand, I looked up at the frail girl as she mumbled soft words but struggled pronouncing them. I stood up and shouted “DOCTOR SHES AWAKE!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok THANKYOU!!!! FOR ALL MY READS IVE REACHED 1000 READS!!!

Comment your answers~ 

author question- Favourite book of all time?

vote if you like it and well READ IT!:D

for next update must have:

1100-reads and a couple more votes and comments!!

FIRST 3 COMMENTS GET SHOUTOUTS!!