Chapter 18~Un-edited

Chapter 18

“Holy shit” I said as we saw them kiss. The next thing you know is the post I was leaning on fell over and me and Blake were sprawled out of the floor. We both looked at eachother then bursted out laughing. We split apart when we heard coughing above us, Tracey was blushing and hid behind a topless Kaden who glared at us. I smirked and turned to Blake who was smirking too.

“What The Hell Was All That Noise?!” Asked a deep sleepy voice from the stairs followed by footsteps. Stood in the doorway was a tired looking Jack, A smirking Taylor and of course Ellie stood giving me evils.

“Kaden was getting it on in the kitchen and we were just making sure everything was PG but it seems it failed and well the situation went overboard” Blake said with a smirk as I giggled and Kaden hit the back of his head making Blake wince.

“Just get to bed, I need to see both you and Carly in the morning. night all” Jack said as he walked up the stairs. Soon everyone followed but as I was about to enter my room I was pulled back by a manicured hand.

“Stay Away from him Carly! We have a date tomorrow night and I won't have you ruining it. so stay away or I will get rid of you” Ellie sneared and she tightened her grip making me whimper.

She walked away scratching her nails on the wall as I breathed a sigh of relief when she walked away.

I heard a gasp from the darkness, Stood there was Kaden and Tracey. Tracey gripped my arm and gasped again “How long has this been happening Carls?” She asked softly.

“Not long Trace,I will be fine” I reassured her, Kadens grip on Tracey tightened.

“You need to tell Blake” He said, I shook my head and sighed.

“No! He’s happy with her and I wont ruin it” I said with a small smile, I gave both of them a hug and walked in my room. Not before I heard Tracey giggle, I shivered.

~~~~~             ~~~~~               ~~~~~~                  ~~~~~

I woke a couple hours later due to the morning light. Checking my phone I saw it was 9.15, Walking into the on-suit I chuckled at my reflection in the mirror. My hair looked like a birds nest and my skin was rough.

After I put cream on my hair and put my hair In a messy bun I walked downstairs and was met with Tracey and Kaden openly glaring at Ellie and Ellie sat on Blakes lap cooing in his ear. I gave a small smile and tried to hide the hurt expression on my face. Taylor soon walked in with just tracksuit bottoms on...Me and Tracey just stared with our mouths open.

“Morning Cupcake” Taylor said giving me a hug, I blushed feeling his toned chest against me.

“Carly we need to see Dad. NOW!” Blake practically screamed stopping our hug. I trailed behind Blake who stormed ahead.

“Blake what's wrong?” I asked confused at his change in mood. He stared at me like I had 3 head.

“What's wrong with me? Carly you're openly hugging another guy whilst we're supposed to be in a relationship,Even if its fake your shouldnt do stuff like that! I mean damn you're practically stood there staring at him topless like ‘hey come at me’” He said in a deep dark voice.

“Hey you're doing the exact same with Ellie, All cuddles and shit” I said pushing past him and walking into jack's office with Blake trailing behind.

~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

“Ok Carly this next week I want you assisting Blake In all meetings he attends and doing most things My secretary would do” I nodded as Jack turned to Blake