chapter 5~not edited

BLAKE DISTRICT POV

Stares greeted me as i walked the halls girls looked at me with lust,lads with jealousy. I gave all males glares and gave the ladies my heart stopping smile as my mother says. More people stared at me before whispering to their friends...this was unusual usually they giggled or turned bright red but people looked at me with shocked faces? I was brought out of thought when my best friend Kaden pat me on the back "dude when you finally settle down with a girl your supposed to tell me, i mean we tell each other everything from when we grew our first pu-" I cut him off with a short snappy question "what the fuck you talking about? I'm not in a relationship with any girl?" I asked with shock, when did I get in a relationship.I mean I have one night stands here and there but nothing serious. "urm haven't you heard? that short blonde freak,Carly I think told everyone that your together" I stared at him with my mouth wide open.

My best friend was giving me weird glances in class as I kept my eyes fixed on the pen I twirled in my hands. you see Kaden isn't exactly normal, I mean neither was I...me and him had been friends since we were little and did everything together. we were feared around town because of petty rumours which most of them weren't even true,I was the quiet blunt one with a cocky ass personality whilst Kaden well Kaden just lacked brains... confident,good looking and a ladies man...yeah hes covered he just hasn't got the brains to do anything. how he passed his driving test I will never know. I was sat in thought i learnt the girl was Carly Jacobs, i vaguely remember her, short cute and a dancer.

When the bell rang I lazily picked my things from my desk and walked towards the door as people made room for me,said i was feared. "hey baby since when have you been with that whore Carly?" asked the head cheerleader,Kelly.

If your thinking what I'm about to say then well you know what I'm like,yes I've had sex with her...even when shes in a relationship with that boy, the guilt I felt slipped so fast you could get whiplash, I glared at her and stormed down the hall to the reception. When the young receptionist saw me she fixed her hair and pulled her top down. "well hello" she said in a supposed to be flirty tone but she sounded like a cat "Carly Jacobs class details" I said bluntly in a deep voice. "so the rumours are true,she always was a sl-" I cut her wining of immediately, I cant be doing with fake girls going on at me when I need to sort this girl first, who goes around telling people their in a relationship with someone,especially me. "do it now!!" she quickly got her class details and gave them to me as i walked away without another word.

The bell for lunch rang as I stood outside Carly's English class eyes followed me as they exited the room when i finally found her...her head hanging low,her cheeks with stained tears as I cleared my voice with a cough she lifted her head and murmured a sharp quiet "oh shit"

 I heard Kelly giggle whilst linking arms with her 'boyfriend' who kept trying to walk by Carly,pain filled his eyes. I cleared my throat as the 3 stopped, Carly's eyes were filled with worry as Kelly was smirking and her boyfriend I think his name was chase was glaring at me. "oo look who this is carls your own boyfriend" Kelly sneered at Carly as Carly looked down at her converse "b-boyfriend?" chase stuttered out.

Kelly fake giggled "that's right chasey our little Carly has a boyfriend and what do you know its Blake district" her friend Julie chose to turn up at that point and giggled at Kelly. Carly let a tear slip down her cheek as she silently cried. "yeah urm come here babe and get out of here?" I asked slowly in a soft tone. all heads shot up and looked at me. The two girls looked shocked as Carly looked gobsmacked. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the empty classroom next door before dropping her hand and giving her a glare my tone of voice back to being hard "explain now!" I said bluntly, time for answers