Chapter 16~Un-Edited

Chapter 16

After the incident with Ellie school seemed to breeze by without a hesitation. Kelly didn't make any snide comments and I didn't speak to anyone, Walking out the school building I breathed in the fresh clean air and walked to my car ignoring the stares of the student body.

Driving down the main street I took a turn to the diner I have been working at for weeks. I gave my notice in a couple months ago so I could concentrate on school work but promised I would pop in and do the odd shifts when I can. My mind was full of so much stuff I needed it clearing so working would have to do.  After having a quick cigarette I stubbed it between my converse and walked into the diner with a smile on my face, I was met with the southern voice I had grown to adore over the years.  

Meet Aunt Trish, She was one of the oldest people I'd ever met that could still hold up a busy business and be able to give you a good smack even at her 5ft2 frame.

“Well look who bothered to pay a visit” She said with a squeal and hurried to give me a kiss to both cheeks.

“Hi Aunt Trish, Fancy any help today?” I said giving her a hug as she nodded and filled me in on everything at the diner.

By 5 I was tired and off my feet, My usual customers were happy to see me serving and they even gave extra tips towards college fee’s.

Taking a deep breathe I giggled when Ashton one of the waiters here working for college fee’s like me whispered in my ear “Danny’s starting a diet today apparently! He’s changed his all day breakfast and coke to a all day breakfast and diet coke” He said with a chuckle as tears slid down both mine and Aunt Trish’s cheeks.

A cough brought us out of our laughter when I saw Blake stood in front of me with a clenched fist when he noticed Ashtons arm around me. I soon sobered up as I gave a small smile “Hey Blake” I said as he gave me a breathtaking smile.

I felt Ashtons arm tighten around me just as I tried to move. “Can we talk alone for a minute carls?” He asked looking towards Aunt Trish as she smiled then nodded pulling a reluctant Ashton away from us as he glared at Blake. Blake pulled me outside as we both rested against the wall outside the diner.

“Ok tomorrow I will come by yours to give you your plane ticket. You,Me,Kaden,Trace are going to Miami! My dad wants me to try a week with the business and since you owe me your my secretary for the week ok” He said looking at me, I muttered curse words when he mentioned the deal as I looked around to make sure nobody heard.

“Yes,fine but don't make me become a personal slave to you Blake! I mean it!” I said as he smirked before walking by his bike.

“No promises princess” He said with a wink before speeding out the diner. I huffed and kicked a bin over.

“Trouble in paradise dear?” Asked Aunt Trish as I walked back into the dinner, I shook my head and gulped down the water she placed in front of me.

“Just boys...Stupid,Irritating,gorgeous,arrogant boys” I said cursing looking down, I heard her soft giggle as she patted my back.

“Boys are always trouble sweetie, Uncle Bill is the exact same and has been for 40 years! Just say your mind and they will hide behind their tails. Now if your excuse me sweetie, you need to go home and I need to check on bill” She gave me a kiss to the cheek as I left for home.

Once I was home and had a quick tea and a small chat with dad, I exhaustively went to bed...my eyes were barely open as I walked into the room, then crashed on the bed.

~

I woke to something poking my arm. I pushed the thing away from me and turned with a groan, My intruder chucked and poked me again, With one eye open I jumped from my bed holding whatever I could find that was sturdy and held it to the intruder.

Blake sat with tears in his eyes and he watched me in my defensive stance, I looked to what I was holding and immediately regretted picking that certain book.

You see my dad even when we weren't speaking still provided me with some what a sort of safety and gave me certain books on growing up and life. I just so happened to be holding one of those safety books called ‘SEX...WHAT IS IT?

After an hour of Blake still laughing at the book he finally gave me the tickets and all the details I would need. The plane is tomorrow which I somehow forgot it was spring break next week. With a normal conversation for a change he left, Once Blake left I called dad and let him know of everything that was happening.

Dad came home an hour later with a credit card for me with money on it for emergencies, emergency contact numbers and well so I could explain everything face to face. He seemed happy that we were all going and though the job would be a good experience for what I choose to be in life and could depend on my college courses I decide to pick.

By 6pm I was packed and ready for tomorrow, The flight was at 8am so I went to bed early, I was cautious of seeing everyone considering how I was acting friday. The thought of the day gave me shivers and my eyes automatically glared at the thought of Ellie, I drifted off to sleep thinking about what this holiday shall bring.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Smiling I gave my Dad a kiss, We were finally here at the airport with everyone waiting for the plane. Nobody brought up friday which I was glad about and what awkward tension was there immediately went when we all saw each other. I saw dad whisper something into Blakes ear as they both smiled. Soon after dad left for work.

“The Plane Is Now Boarding For The 8:15 Plane To Miami USA” I smiled as we slowly walked to the gate.

Everyone was looking around the airport curiously, I ignored the feeling as we made our way to the gate.“Im sorry Im late guys, Traffic was bad” Said a sickly voice behind me just as we were about to walk onto the plane a voice made my blood run cold and the smile on my face leave immediately.

Stood in the center of the gate area was Ellie Tee with a glare on her face,directed at me as I silently cursed under my breath.

This holiday is going to be interesting,very interesting...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RIP ROBIN WILLIAMS,YOU ABSOLUTE LEGEND!

What do you think of Aunt Trish?

Ashton?

What do you think about Ellie?

What do you think will happen on holiday?

VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT...

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK...

SHARE IF YOU LIKE!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!first comment gets dedication!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR NEXT UPDATE:

1700-READS

125-VOTES

50-55-COMMENTS