Chapter 23~Un-Edited

Chapter 23

My hands started to sweat as the seats of the church began to fill, I felt a hand slip into mine in a firm grip. I looked up in shock to see Blake in a dark suit looking down at me with a look I couldn't understand, He smiled when I breathed more soothingly.

My leg started to bounce when the priest started speaking... "We are gathered here to say farewell to Chase Logans and to commit him into the hands of God" As soon as he finished the church came to its feet and started singing a hymn.

Once the hymn was finished the priest turned to me, "We now welcome a dear friend of Chase...Carly Jacobs" I breathed deeply as I took a short walk to where the priest stood in front of the coffin. I looked down at the open casket and let a tear slip staring into the pale face of my best friend. The priest smiled at me as I took my space in front of the audience.

I saw the football team whose faces were clouded with sadness at the death of their quarterback,Kelly sat with her mother close to the front. Silent tears slid down nearly everyone in the church.

"Hi everyone...You're probably wondering why I am stood here,talking about Chase? Chase Logans was many things...Lovely,Gorgeous,An ass but most of all he was my first friend...First kiss...First best friend and the memories we shared won't ever be forgotten. I remember that when we were little we made a promise to each other, that if anything bad ever happened to one of us we had to smile our way through it and because it was what we would of wanted, Well Chase I think the tears are still flowing" I let out a dry laugh,

"Chase would be the friend that if I was to fall flat on my face he would be the one to laugh and then help me up...like he did that time when we were 10 and I fell over the cat.

He made the days brighter with that cocky as hell smile and Honestly I don't regret what happened between us. That break we had between us over the past years made us closer in his final hours..." I started to stutter as my vision was blurred with tears...

"My best friend has left and he would want us to be happy and not let it bring us down" I said as I let out a sob. Arms wrapped around me as I cried into Blakes arms. He murmured soft words into my head as we walked by the coffin, I smiled down at his body and placed a kiss to his head. The audience watched as I slid the ring we bought each other on his finger... It read "Fight" For what we stood for.

After a long,sad but happy service we left the cemetery. The drive home was quiet as Blake held my hand. "Where are we going?" I asked as I noticed we didn't turn into my road. He let his eyes drift from the road to me for a second "Mine,we need some happiness today" He said with a smile as I let my eyes wander down his face.

I noticed his scar by his eyebrow and it made me realise...I don't know that much about Blake District at all. "Dad I'm home" Blake shouted but was greeted with silence. He pulled my to the room at the back of the house that was full of games.

I looked at Blake as he gave me a cute smile and rubbed the back of his head. "You need some happiness so here is our happiness, Games, I have some clothes you can wear if you want to be comfortable and food" I smiled as he blushed.

"This is our first date Carls" He said making me blush as he smirked. Changing into a pair of Blakes shorts and a top of his I walked out to see him setting up the games In a pair of tracksuit bottoms riding low on his sculpted body.

I took a deep breath as I saw he has no top on, He turned to look at me and froze I looked at myself to make sure I had no embarrassing things on me. He walked past me to the kitchen but I didn't miss what he muttered to himself "So fucking good in my clothes" I blushed.

"How the hell did you beat me" He asked swearing as I smirked.

"Its called skill baby you should try it sometime" I replied as I dived into the second box of ice cream, He stared at me in shock.

"I have skill darling just in other areas" He said cocking an eyebrow. I looked at him and tried to change the conversation to something that had been bothering me all night.

"What are we Blake?" He looked at me as I stared right back,He started moving closer to me as I stood up and walked back to the wall. As soon as my back hit the wall my breathing hitched when he came closer and closer...

"What do you think this is Carls?" He asked getting closer. I looked him in the eye never breaking the eye contact.

"You make me feel things Blake and Its making me go crazy. I can't fight all this anymore I need to know if you like me...I need to know if you feel the same" I said in one breathe feeling the nerves come on more prominent.

"How about I show you how I feel" He whispered as our noses touched and his lips came crashing down on mine, I moaned as his tongue came into my mouth. He gripped my thighs lifting me off my feet as my legs wrapped around his waist. We pulled away to catch our breaths and smiled at each other...

"Did that show you princess?" He asked with a smile, I smiled brightly nodding as I brought my lips against his for another breathtaking kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE YOU GO!!!

what did you think of the service?

Chase dying?

the story so far?

Blake and Carly FINALLY!!

wont update till next weekend as of school,Just recieved my exam timetable so im busy at the moment....GCSE's are scary people!!

Comment what you think

Vote If you like it