Chapter 8

here it is,thankyou again!!oh and comment question below...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"what the hell is going on here?" was what I heard when I woke this morning. Above me was my father. My father was amazing when i was little he picked me up when i fell down and taught me right from wrong. Him being a surgeon at the hospital made his schedule always busy but he would always find time for us. He used to.

When my mother died it was as if a part of him died. The part where he cared about me and was still my dad, now he was just a stranger.

Bringing myself back to present time I slowly observed the situation i was in. My father stood above me with a emotion in his eyes that I haven't seen before...disgust? I tried to move forward off the sofa but was restricted by a muscular arm with tattoos hiding faint scars around my waist.

Looking towards the person holding me I gave a small smile at Blakes face. His mouth was slightly open as he deep breathed, his eyebrows held a soft crease between them like he was thinking hard about something.

I pulled his arm off me and sat up staring at my father. my neck gave a sudden pain from sleeping on the sofa. "I repeat that again, what the hell is going on here?" He asked his voice much deeper and louder than before...it was so loud it woke a sleeping Blake up.

Blake looked around when his eyes found me and the situation we were in his peeled his body off the sofa and stretched. My eyes caught his revealing chest...wow.

"Dad its nothing really...we watched a film and I guess we fell asleep" I said softly not meeting his eyes. Dad snorted as if i was telling a lie but honestly,I wasn't

"I think I may leave, my family will be worried. See you later carls" Blake said his voice deep yet soft, he placed a soft kiss to my head and gave my dad a short smile before walking out the door. I stayed silent as I listened to Blakes bike driver further and further away.

"your nothing like her you know" dad said looking down at me with disgust, I nodded.

"I know and i would do anything to be the women she was" I said with true honesty, once again dad snorted.

"dont lie, you use her death as an excuse to go sleeping around with boys who you dont deserve and certainly dont deserve you or your pathetic ways Carly" he said with venom in his voice, the tears slowly built in my eyes as I tried my hardest to keep them in.

"Im sorry im such a disappointment to you dad" I said in between sobs, I took one look at his face to see guilt build up when he noticed me crying "car-" he started off before I ran to my room picking up anything I could cope with until he left again.

I ran down the stairs and took one look in the front room to see my dad sat on the sofa with his head down. when he heard me he lifted his head and I saw the stray tears down his cheek.

I turned my head and walked out to my car that was surprisingly here, under the screen wiper was a note

Hey,

I got kaden to drop the car down,hope you dont mind.

If you need me text me: 078-***-***-77

Blake x

I smiled at the note and wiped the tears that still fell. what dad said hurt a little... ok it hurt alot.

who likes being told by their last family member they don't deserve people... I drove in silence to my bestfriends house. Once I reached her house, I ran out the car and locked it.

Knocking on the door loud and fast i was greeted by my best friend and her brother. when she saw my face, I broke down into tears... sobbing into her neck i felt myself being lifted into the house.

I heard Riley mutter soothing words into my ears,but it didn't soothe me. I fell into a sleep still sobbing and my face covered in tears.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me my ass, this hurt alot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Readers Question: best chocolate?

oh and hey if you make any covers please send me links in the comments or my message board. thinking of changing.

You did this super fast last time so hey look two updates in 2 days:) thankyou my wonderful fans it means so much to me.

FOR NEXT UPDATE:

600-reads on whole story

50-votes on whole story

25- comments or more on whole story