Chapter 19~Un-Edited

Thankyou so so much for over 2000 reads,I love you all so much!

so as a treat Comment under this chapter what you think and a story of yours and I will read and comment under it:)

Chapter 19

We both pulled away because of lack of oxygen,Blakes forehead rested against mine as we both stood in silence trying to catch our breath. “Er I need to go” I all but muttered and ran to the back garden. I heard Blake tell the maid to bring my suitcases back to my room as I hid against the wall.

Breathing a sigh of relief when He went inside I muttered curse words, what the hell!

Why did I kiss him?  Oh god do I love him? Can I love him? I was brought out of my questioning by a cough to my side.

Taylor looked at me sheepishly “I take it you saw?” I asked sitting down resting against the wall, He nodded then pulled a bottle of vodka from behind his back and sat next to me.

“So you two are a thing now?” He asked taking more sips of the alcohol. I snorted unlady-like and brought the bottle to my lips enjoying the burn of the alcohol down my throat.

“No Taylor,He got jealous over us and made it seem as if i'm a liar. He does not understand the rules of friendship…” I said slowly making him nod then laugh.

“Carls I need to tell you something…” Taylor said nervously, I turned my full attention to Taylor as I watched him bite his lip.

“I'm gay Cookie” He said before stealing a look at me, I stared at him in shock before squealing and jumping on him.

“Yes!!! I finally have a gay bestfriend. Oh my god Im so happy for you, Do you have a boyfriend or anything?” I asked excitedly. He chuckled.

“Carls I'm still the same, so no shopping trips and well I've been seeing a guy for abit now but urm we had an argument because he er saw me messing around with Kaden about Tracey and took it the wrong way” He said sounding upset at the memory,then took a big gulp of the vodka. I stroked his knee in comfort and he gripped our hands together.

“You know what Taylor? Boys mess with us and we deserve to forget for a bit so my solution is to drink till were out of our minds so here my friend is to not letting boys get us down” I said as we knocked the bottle and I brought out a cigarette for us to smoke.

*******************                                  *****************                                  *****************

“You want to fly on a unicorn dressed as harry potter?” I asked laughing so much tears came out my eyes.

“Why yes Cookie Don't you?” Taylor asked with a pout on his face.

“No… Dressed as a minion” I said making us both laugh even more. We weren't tipsy, We were extremely drunk. We both laughed for minutes until we heard feet around us.

Looking around I saw everyones face full off worry “ Well hello my gorgeous people, how are you all today” I said making Taylor snigger. Blake whispered something to Tracey as Kaden chuckled at our state.

“Come on Carly Bedtime” Blake said with a smile on his face. I pointed my finger at him.

“nuhu Mr District it isn't bedtime for me, You have been naughty! You believed someone over me then kissed me” I slurred as Ellie who was hid in the corner ducked her head.

Blake looked at me with regret then threw me over his shoulder and walked back to the house.

“Do you need help princess” He said softly to me as I tried to pull my top over my head.

I heard him take a sharp breath in as my top came off and then my shorts,Pulling an oversized tee over my head I snuggled into my bed quilts.

“You know I really do like it when you call me princess Blast” I said slurring,                                         He looked at me confused “Blast?” He asked.

“Yep, when you get angry you blast! BOOM!!!” I shouted making him laugh at me.

“Night Princess”                                                          

“Night Blast” I soon drifted into a sleep.

*****************                           **************                 *************** 

I groaned at the light when I woke up the next morning, Feeling the unit next to the bed I felt a box and a drink. It was paracetamols and Water. I gladly swallowed the pain relief and water and took a quick shower.

Dressed In a skirt and Blouse, I walked downstairs. “You alright today?” Blake asked,

I nodded trying to piece last night together. “Lets go then…” He led off walking outside with me following, I was stopped in the hallway by Ellie. Blake looked at me cautiously,I nodded as he walked out not before giving Ellie the dirtiest look.

“Im so sorry Carly, I didnt mean to be like this I was just so jealous of you and Blake...I am leaving tonight, My family live out here so I think Im going to stay” She said softly, I smiled at her and gave her a tight hug and we both laughed.

Once I made it into the car Blake looked at me weirdly “You two okay now?” He asked,

I smiled brightly “Yes Blast” He chuckled at my reply and we set off for work

*******************                                  *****************                  *****************

That night Ellie left, Nearly everyone forgave her except Blake. We did swap numbers and promise to speak again. Everything went smoothly for the rest of the week, Taylor came out over dinner and everyone surprisingly was nice and acceptable about it. Tracey had the same response as I did which was hilarious to see Taylors expression.

Kaden and Tracey was pretty complicated I saw them kiss on a couple occasions but they weren't together and haven't had a date...yet. But Tracey won't explain what happened in the past making me extremely suspicious. When we came home Jack came home with us which made Blake happy, The business work we did was a success and lets just say Blake made a major impact on his dad.

When I finally I got home, I saw my dads car and another on the driveway. I walked through the doors and noticed the silence “Dad? Dad you home?” I shouted,when I walked through the front room I was met with my dads guilty face sat on the chair and Kelly and her mum sat with tear stained faces on the sofa,”What's going on?” I asked dropping my bags making everyone turn towards me…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who would of thought Taylor Gay?!

Blast and Princess?

What do you think kelly and her mum are doing there?

Comment please!

Next update 2500 Reads!