Chapter 20~Un-Edited

Chapter 20

“Sit down Carly, We all need to talk” Dad said. I slowly walked to the chair at the end of the room and cautiously sat down. I looked towards Kelly and saw her looking at me guiltily.

“What is this dad?” I asked turning to him as a tear slid down his cheek.

“We have some news to tell you girls that will make you both so happy, Best friends forever isnt it?” Sandra said making me look at her weirdly.

“Is this some sick joke? Are you that twisted you made my school life a living hell” I said to Kelly’s face as a tear slid down her cheek. Her mum,sandra looked at us confused and so did dad.

“What do you mean Carly? You're both still the best of friends”Sandra said looking at me as Dad watched me, I let out a dry laugh and looked at the both flickering between them.

“Your actually serious? Oh no Sandra we're not friends we haven't been since we were 15, Your daughter took my bestfriend,All trust I had in people and any confidence I had. She publicly embarrassed me, Made me lose the one thing close to my mother...My spot on the dance squad and made me lose both my bestfriends. And guess what? It all happened the day my mother died. So no me and your perfect daughter aren't friends and she has made that clear and tortured me ever since” I said with tears pouring down my cheeks, My dad stood and held me in his arms murmuring soothing words.

“How could you do that Kelly?” Her mother said staring at her, Kelly had tears in his eyes as she shouted words that shocked me.

“I was jealous!!! Carly was the perfect one,Everyone adored her! She could dance,Her figure was perfect and she has Chase wrapped around her finger. She was just too god damn blind to see it! Everyone loved you the minute you walked into a place, Not me. You” She said crying, I looked at her and saw a tear slide down her cheek.

“Carly listen to me this is serious!! 18years ago I met your mother, We created you as a drunken night and well she fell pregnant with you. We weren't together but eventually got together,married etc but I forgot something...

Sandra was your mothers bestfriend, Me and Sandra were always in a on off relationship for the most of school. She also fell pregnant at the same time, we all were delighted thinking it was her new boyfriend Jake. He was a decent lad and well stuck by Sandra throughout the pregnancy,you and Kelly were born and became best friends automatically and well years went past. Then your Mum passed, And we took it hard...I found some things out a couple days ago sweetie and its all well true” He said looking me in the eye.

I looked at Sandra and Dad,still confused! Dad and Sandra were together...The hell? “Im confused Dad, What are you talking about?” I asked looking him in the eye.

His eyes glistened with tears and he stuttered.“We found out that Kelly’s biological father is me darling” He said making me freeze.

“You are sisters”I felt tears fill my eyes as I looked at him shocked.I let out a sob and looked directly at Kelly who had a tear in her eye as she looked at me guiltily.

And I did the one thing I know best...Ran.

~                    ~                     ~

As I ran out the house I heard the shouts from everyone in the room drown out as I ran further and further. Once I made it to the end of the street I slowed my running down and took a deep breath wiping the stray tears away.

How could this happen, How could she be my...Sister?

Kelly my enemy.

Kelly my tormentor.