Chapter 15-Un Edited

Hello my lovelies, i'm SO overwhelmed with the reads on this story. I set the target for 1200 and i've just looked and seen 1364 reads!! SO SO HAPPY WITH THE RESPONSE AND READS! ALSO READ BOTTOM OF CHAPTER AGAIN!

and im sorry for the later update, been busy as it is summer holidays in uk and yeah busy people.

enjoy chapter 15.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 15

Waking up to the sound of walking around me, I slowly opened my eyes and watched the nurse take my times and heart monitor. “Morning” said the bubbly nurse as a gave her a soft smile.

“Hello, do you know when I will be able to leave” I asked in a rough voice from the sleep. she checked her watch attached to her uniform.

“Maybe an hour sweetie when the doctor does his rounds you will find out everything” She said sweetly then walked out the room.

Looking to my left I could only see the indents of where a body was laid, I then remembered falling asleep with Blake. A smile spread across my face as I remembered the movie and gummy bears. “Whats put that smile on your face?” Asked a voice by the door, it was my dad.

“Nothing just thinking about getting out of here” I said and he smiled then sat next to me and flickered through the channels, Sighing I smiled.

An hour later the doctor arrived “Right Miss Jacobs I have all your results back from what they were when you arrived to an hour ago…. Ok your levels are high so thats good, your bruises are repairing and so is everything else which is good. I have some headache tablets that you should take if and when you have pains in the head for when you are discharged.”

“So she can leave?” my dad asked curiously putting his paper down.

“Yes she can but if she has any bleeds or any severe headaches or head injuries come straight back. But promise me you will take care and no school for another 2 days so rest Carly” He said sternly looking at me, I smiled then squealed with excitement. Both dad and the doctor laughed.

After 2 long days of being home and not allowing to see anyone I am FINALLY!! allowed to go back to school, weirdly I missed the place. Once I showered and got ready for school, I walked by my wardrobe and chose what i'm going to wear. Picking a crop top, I instantly put it down once I saw how you could see the bruises that were still there but they were more a yellow colour than purple.

Finally choosing Skinny Jeans, Tank Top and Leather Jacket with converse I walked downstairs to be met with silence. Walking around the kitchen I caught sight of a note attached to the spare car keys.

‘ Hi princess got called into work early left some car keys for you.

Drive today and pick up breakfast on the way, If you feel bad don't hesitate to call.

Good luck today.

Love Dad’

I smiled and silently did the happy dance for the car.Walking down  the driveway I excitedly got into the car and made my way to school.

Arriving 30 Minutes later because I picked up a starbucks I jumped out the car to be greeted with stares from the entire school. Ducking my head the feeling of insecurity filled my body as I isolated myself and focused on locking the door. “ Hey Carly” Shouted voices behind me, I cautiously turned around and breathed a sigh of relief to see Tracey, Kaden and Blake.

“Hi guys” I said as we walked into the school, I felt a hand cover mine as Heat filled my cheeks.

“How you feeling princess” Said Blake.

“Fine and don't call me princess” I said as he chuckled.

“Whatever Princess” He said with a smirk and I groaned.

~~~~~~~~

“Ok class today we have a new student everyone please welcome to the class Ellie Tee” Everyone smiled and so did I as her eyes watched every student but locked on Blake.

Some sort of feeling ran through my veins as I watched the new girl with a slight glare.

“Please sit next to Mr District would you” Riley(Mr Jackson) said as he smirked at my expression before throwing me a wink as the new girl sat next to Blake.

Once the First Half of the day was up I flew out my chair finally free from miss giggles and flirt all lesson. Blake didn't bother to speak to me all lesson but paid more attention to miss new girl. Groaning I didn't even bother to wait for him and walked into the cafeteria and to our table.

“You okay Carls”  Asked Tracey watching my frustrated moments, I nodded and pulled my lunch out and looked towards the popular table. Sat at the top was of course Kelly as she held her stern glare towards me as I shrunk back in my seat.

I was brought out of thought by the sound of Blake's voice “ Hey guys I brought the new girl Ellie here to sit with us considering she doesn't know many people” I silently growled as everyone greeted her with smiles. Blake sat next to me as ‘Ellie’ of course sat next to Blake.

Moving my food around the plate I lost my appetite once everyones attention was focused on Ellie.  “Listen In a couple weeks I need you to come away with me on spring break. You can finally repay me for the fake relationship and help me with some stuff” I nodded and didn't look him in the eye.

“Oh Blakey that was so nice of you to help me get my lunch today” Said Ellie In a sickly sweet voice as everyone laughed except me. I never thought the day would come I was jealous over a girl! Me...Jealous...because of Blake!

Once the bell rang I silently got up from my chair as everyone read Ellie’s class schedule “Oh Carly she’s In your next class so she can walk with you” Said a smirking Kaden noticing my expressions. Giving them a fake smile I walked away with Ellie following. “See you Ellie, Bye Carls” Said Blake giving me a Kiss to the cheek as I once again blushed.

I saw Ellie Glare at the gesture but silently follow. Once we made it to an now empty corridor Ellie stopped me and pushed me to a wall “ Listen here Carly, Blake Is mine and will always be mine so why don't you stop ahead and stop trying to be his” She screamed In my face in disgust.

“Blake District will be mine and so will you pathetic Friends Carly so you better stop all this or you will pay” She said before glaring at me and walking down the hall. Breathing deeply I sighed and thought with a smirk…

GAME ON.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHECK OUT THE NEW TRAILER FOR THE STORY TOO link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOJVpuqdUoQ

A pretty long chapter isn't it haha, hope you like it and comment what you think of ellie and well the chapter.

Author Question: First Kiss?

FOR NEXT UPDATE

1500 reads