Chapter 14~Not Edited

thankyou for every read i'm truly thankful for every single read,remember to read bottom as usual

FIRST COMMENT GETS DEDICATION AND SHOUT OUT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carly's POV

Chapter 14

I heard mumbles surrounding me as I tried to open my eyes, When I realised I couldn't I started to mumble words which slurred. I heard the people around me suddenly get closer “ DOCTOR SHES AWAKE” was what made me jump, I heard his deep smooth voice as my personal space became broken.

“Ok Miss Jacobs can you slowly open your eyes, the lights are dimmed but don't worry if its blurry it will pass” A soft voice above me said as I slowly opened my eyes to be greeted with blurry vision like the doctor said.  After a couple minutes my vision became clearer as I stared at everyone in the room who all looked on edge waiting for me to respond.

“Hey” I said rather awkwardly in a croaky voice as I heard everyone snigger then the nurses hushed everyone out the room much to my disappointment. After about an hour of tests from the doctors they finally let everyone in.

“Hey princess” Said my dad as he walked through the door, I watched as he sat on the corner of my bed picking up my doctors notes and scanning them. Dad had bags under his red rimmed eyes I could smell the coffee on him as if that was what he lived off all week.

“Hey dad” I said softly, We talked for abit then he left to go have a shower as I kindly reminded him of what he smelt like.

Closing my eyes I saw the memories of what happened but were still a bit of a blur. I remember Chase hitting me over and over, On instinct I flinched as I remembered the events. “Hey hey baby dol call down” I heard as I breathed deeply opening my eyes.

Above me stood a worried Blake, He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw me back to normal. He gently stroked my cheek with my soft hands, I caught sight of his knuckles they were plastered and bandaged. I grabbed his hand gently and looked at his injury.

“How?” I asked softly as my throat was still sore throat.

“Don't you remember? When we walked in and saw what chase was doing… GOD DAMMIT I LOST IT!! I got so angry how he could do that to you and what made it worse was the way he smirked at every hit. I had to show his some way” He said with a dark voice, I shivered.

“Oh” I replied simply. Blake smiled at me showing me his perfect white teeth as he picked up the gummy bears my dad left and opened them giving me a smirk. I pouted and turned the telly on.

Moving over the bed and getting comfy I watched how Blake attempted to put his ever so long body over the small chair in the corner, I giggled at him making him turn to face me.

“You try fitting in a tiny chair Miss Jacobs” He said with a glare. I sighed and opened the covers to my bed and patted the spot. I watched how his eyes questioned my movement, Cocking an eyebrow at him he moved swiftly to my bed.

"You sure bout this Carls” He said softly, I nodded and felt his body heat radiating over mine as he slowly got into the bed being careful not to hit any of the marks and bruises Chase left me.

I cuddled up to him as a disney film turned on the tv.

I kept taking some of the gummy bears as I rested my head on his chest listening to his heart beat in a soothing beat. I slowly started to drift into a sleep with Blake slowly stroking my hair out my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my beautiful people, hows all your days going today?

GO MATT DIXON IN THE DIVING FOR ENGLAND!!!WOOO

anyway Im so so happy for all my readers and everyone who has put the time and effort into reading my story I genuinely was so happy when I reached 1000 reads I mean HELLOOOOO 1000 READS PEOPLE!!!!

Who else thinks Blake and Carly were such cuties weren't they?

Who else fell in love with Blake and those damn gummy bears?

I WANT THEIR RELATIONSHIP!! WHO ELSE?

COMMENT YOUR ANSWERS!!!!

Author Question: Favourite Sport & Athlete?

FOR NEXT UPDATE:

1200 READS

45 COMMENTS!!

75 VOTES!!

ON THE WHOLE STORY!!

so vote if you like it?

comment your answers to my author question 

and well read it haha