1-Emails

"Faith!" I screamed the second I opened up my email. I had an email from Markiplier. I hadn't even opened it yet and I was already freaking out. Faith ran into my office, toothbrush still in her mouth and hair up in a towel. I loved my little sister, but sometimes she was a little crazy.

"WHAT?" She yelled annoyed, seeing that I clearly wasn't sick or in pain.

"I got an email from Markiplier!" I was giddy with excitement. Just yesterday I had hit 1 million subscribers on my YouTube channel, and now The Markiplier was emailing me using my business email, from his.

"Well, don't just sit there! Open it!" She rolled her eyes at me and chuckled. Faith had 500,000 subscribers of her own, but she was exclusively a makeup vlogger while I did gaming and vlogging equally. She never understood my infatuation with the other gaming youtubers, especially Markiplier, JackSepticEye, and Pewdiepie.

I clicked to open the email and quickly read it over.

MercyRulesGames,

First, I would like to congratulate you on One Million subscribers. I would like to add that I am a big fan of your gaming videos and I was wondering if you would consider joining myself, CrankGamePlays, JackSepticEye, and my friend Tyler for a charity livestream tomorrow at 10am. The livestream will be benefiting the Lost Omegas Foundation. I apologize for the late notice, but we only just got the big donor to sign the contract this morning. Please consider, as I am sure it will bring your channel a lot of attention. If you would like to participate, please email me back with your contact information.

Thank you,
Mark Fischbach
"Markiplier"

"He wants me to do a charity livestream tomorrow." I was completely dumbfounded, barely comprehending the content of the email. I immediately started my reply.

Mark,

I would be honored to be a part of your charity livestream tomorrow. I have personal experience with the organization and they are definitely a worthy cause! You can reach me at 098-765-4321.

Thank you for considering me,
Mercy R. Carver
"MercyRulesGames"

I was shaking as I hit the send button. A moment later, I got a text from a new number.

Unknown: Hello. This is Mark, I hope to see you bright and early tomorrow around 9am so we can get ready :D

Me: I will be there :)

I quickly put him in as a contact and added the address he sent me next to the contact information. I was going to be in a Markiplier video with JackSepticEye and CrankGamePlays. It hit me like a train and I jumped up and down in my office, Faith long gone back to the bathroom to finish getting ready. Omegas always dominated her side of youtube with makeup blogs and she really had to be at the top of her game each day to stand out.

I had it a little easier. Alphas, and mostly alpha males at that, dominated the gaming side of youtube. They got their attention from young omegas that wanted them and alphas that wanted to be them. Being an omega female put me at a slight disadvantage. Some alphas didn't respect me as a content creator. I constantly get messages on tumblr, twitter, instagram, you name it about how I should be worried about settling down with an alpha and not worrying about a career. I usually just ended up deleted messages and comments like that. I didn't get nearly as many omegas watching my videos as the alpha gamers did, but I was grateful for each and every sub I had. At that thought I immediately texted Mark again.

Me: Hey, sorry to bother you. Would it be alright if I told my subs about the livestream?

Me: I mean I'm sure most of them follow you and already know, but it would give me an extra video for today :)

I facepalmed. I sounded so dumb, so submissive, so omega.

Mark: Hell yeah! Go for it :D I'm about to tweet my announcement now.

At least he was nice. I half-smiled before heading to my twitter. I decided to let him tweet first, retweet his, and then make my own before making my vlog. Moments after devising my plan, I got a notification that Markiplier had tweeted.

@ Markiplier tweeted:

Come one, come all! I will be doing a charity livestream with @ Jack_Septic_Eye @ CrankGameplays @ Apocalypto_12 and @ MercyRulesGames at 10am PST for the Lost Omega Foundation :D #LovedNotLost

My heart fluttered when I read the hashtag that meant so much to me. A few months ago I was the victim of an abusive alpha named William. He decided to break our bond without allowing me to seek medical treatment for the excruciating pain that came along with being an omega and losing your alpha. The Lost Omega Foundation deals with Omegas from abusive relationships and helps them through the physical and emotional damage while helping them to feel comfortable around Alphas again in order to get back to normal life. Along with my sister Faith, they helped me get back to YouTube and be able to function outside my home.

I retweeted Mark's tweet and crafted a similar one before posting it and replying to Mark's tweet thanking him for inviting me. Today was going to be a hell of a day.